Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egyptian Glamour dress on University mesh for adults and base game mesh for teens

by BastDawn Posted 19th Jun 2007 at 7:13 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2007 at 4:41 AM by BastDawn : hair credit added

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:46 AM
like 'em very much! beautiful colours. thanks!
Alchemist
#3 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 6:53 AM
Lovely dress sets, thank you, I love those with the silver details.
#4 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 7:12 AM
i love it it looks so much better than with those goofy shoes
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 7:11 PM
Nice! I like these better! thanks for making these!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:08 AM
these are great thanks!
would you mind if i asked where you got the hair in the first picture, the one with the braid hanging in a loop in the back?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:41 AM Last edited by BastDawn : 23rd Jul 2007 at 4:45 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by iamliz13
these are great thanks!
would you mind if i asked where you got the hair in the first picture, the one with the braid hanging in a loop in the back?

It's from XM Sims, here's the direct link: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair33.htm
It's cute, elegant, free, and is great for modeling clothes because it doesn't hide any of the outfit.

EDIT: I added the link to my main post so that people will see it without having to read the comments.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:55 PM
Those dresses are very very very beautiful! *_* Let me ask you something, the hair that the adult woman in green dress have is from the original game or is it custom? I want it for meeee \o/
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 9:27 AM
These are beaitful but a lot of the mesh links are broken
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 25th May 2013 at 3:30 PM
I've been looking for something like this for ages. Thank you soo much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 11:42 AM
hi, the mesh is not