Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 37 -- Three mini row houses

by plasticbox Posted 19th Jun 2007 at 3:46 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 8:15 PM by plasticbox

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:39 PM
Nice work, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 4:49 PM
Nice, greate design and texture...

The New Sims2Customs
http://fardlydia.biz.tm/
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 7:17 PM
that is so cool! I love it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:32 PM
may I just say that whenever I see a new backdoor lane house, I squeal?
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 1:04 AM
Wonderful work once again!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:36 AM Last edited by hekkawhat : 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:36 AM. Reason: punctuation
I Love this house. Thanks for Sharing. But I don't think the Parent Sims won't appreciate not getting alone time, with their kid having to walk through their room hehe great homes.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 2:47 PM
Well that's Nature's way of making sure there won't be any more kids when there's not enough room for them =P

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 11:32 PM
Ok, you have probably gone over this, but I have fallen in love with the idea of the dense city and row house, the fact that you say they go together like a puzzle. I was thinking how I could do it myself just yesterday, happening upon your set today with the same idea seemed like fate. I'd love to do the 'puzzle', but really want to put it together they way it was intended, if there is such a way. Would you be willing to upload the neighborhood you are building them in, or atleast a screenshot? I know there is no 'wrong' way of putting them together, but you make it sound like you have a densely pack city with no square of space going undeveloped, and I'd very much like that.

Great Minds Think Alike
-Phaenoh
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
really want to put it together they way it was intended, if there is such a way

No, there isn't =)

Maybe the expression "jigsaw puzzle" in my blurb is a bit misleading, I didn't mean to imply it's something that has a solution or one best way. The lots are meant to fit together any way you place them, they're a modular system of sorts, standard grid and all. All you need is a densely spaced hood terrain with blocks no larger than 5 by X (before you ask: I don't do terrains, please peruse the Neighbourhoods section), preferrably with concrete terrain, and a bit of time to play around.

Have fun!

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:16 PM
I downloaded a terrain from here that works quite well for Backdoor Lane. I think it's called triple-U.....or U something.

Anyway, Great lot!
Scholar
#12 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 12:44 PM
Excellent work as always. Thanks!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:48 AM
thank you