Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WINSLOW HOUSE By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 22nd Jun 2007 at 1:05 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2009 at 1:50 AM by AudluvsVegas

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 2:34 PM
WOW~~this building is too luxury!!!

i like this game very much
Alchemist
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:28 AM
Hi Lee, your Lloyd's set of buildings is amazing. I was stating that I could stay hours just walking around the entrance pool, then I've opened also the other pics and now I'm sure I'd spend lot of time visiting all the rooms and corners of this manor. Another good dream! Thank you friend, I'm learning something new every day looking at your work. Kiss and ciao.
Alchemist
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:54 AM
What a grand house. Is this fellow Winslow a movie producer or sort of? That private cinema is a treat, as is the pool and ... and ... and ... Thanks!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 2:28 PM
thank you all for the great comments, made my morning....LOL
Lamma, you sweety...are a dream as well......ty
Verenaheu...It's part of a series of homes I'm doing....In dedication to Frank Lloyd Wright....check out the dedication page....thnx so much.
Wondergame...thank you as well...

Lee
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 6:13 PM
Oh, Lee, it still looks wonderful!
I couldn't click by it when I saw it here at MTS2, so I took another long gaze at those pictures.
Thanks, Leonie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 10:38 PM
Thank you Leonie...
Very nice of you to watch my goofy slideshows...LOL
your just great....((BigHug))

Lee
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 2:16 PM
Beautiful work, Lee I love this Wright series.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 11:03 PM
Vindi...
Me Too...
I'm looking at at a set of twelve pehaps...lol
So glad you popped in and left such nice words...TY.
Trying to keep up with such great bldrs as yourself, has made me a bit better.

Lee
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:03 AM
Man oh man oh man! Lee, such beautiful work! Attention to detail is outstanding and best of all you apply it to all of your lots, just brilliant! Thank you :D

Bre
*hugs*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 10:19 PM
Breeeezly...

((BIG HUGS))
love you lots!!

Lee
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 2:51 AM
Oh my gosh! That's amazing!!!!! My sister just showed me your work, and I have fallen in love!!!!! Absolutly beaufitul!

Take care :)
~Aries
Field Researcher
#13 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:56 PM
Breath-taking details...love it, Lee!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.