Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated - Toddler Panda Bear Set

by rebecah Posted 22nd Jun 2007 at 5:06 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2007 at 5:07 AM by rebecah : Update Bed

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 6:42 AM
How cute! My favorite is the two panda couch, it looks like they're holding hands.
Alchemist
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 7:32 AM
Awww. Very cute. You did a great job on your pink pandas set. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 12:43 PM
Ah, that's just too cute!
My toddlers will love you
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 2:58 PM
Wow,you made a blue one,too? I was going to request that until I saw it! You are on top of the world,Rebecah!
~Fin

♥•♥☺Pippin☺♥•♥
Come see Pippin at http://www.pippin.7p.com/
Then email Pippin and Hannah at pippinandhannah@pippin.7p.com !
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:50 PM
Oooo thank you. I've always liked the panda chair but never can think of a place to put it. Now I've got some cute panda stuff AND a wonderful place to use them. :3 You're awesome.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 12:58 AM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 6:11 AM
I think I'm missing something, I can't get my toddler to use the bed, what am I doing wrong? I've tried having the adult putting them to bed, I've tried having the toddler going to bed himself, but all I get is no actions available, is there something else I should be downloading because I love the set.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 2:38 PM
Toddler energy has to be around 50% before you can direct them to go to bed. The parents can't put them to bed. They will go to bed autonomously if they haven't been directed to do something else.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 12:57 AM
You make it really hard for me to keep my download file from being hugemongous...this is excellent idea. I love Panda's and have thought their should be Panda related kid items. Thanks again!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:45 AM
so cute i love what u did with maxis panda,great idea!!!maybee u can made that cute fluffy panda bed and 4 adults,single or double bed???
thanx anyway!regards
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 1:45 PM
aww, is that a pink panda sofa? cute!

Check out Destinee Revealed on YouTube! It's my first series, but I can tell it did turn out pretty well:) Check out http://www.youtube.com/ShadoeRogue! Enough with the bragging:D Please watch it and leave comments so I know you're watched it!

-- Bye bye now

--- Shadoe Rogue ---
Scholar
#13 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:14 PM
Adorable Panda Set Rebecah! I Love the Pink! ThankYou Very Much!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:12 AM
Could you do it in yellow? That would be great!

A Smile a day keeps Goopy away.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th May 2008 at 8:58 PM
Bonsai,

"All items use the repository technique for their textures. The toddler bed works the same as the one I posted just prior to this. The frame of the bed used the textures from the panda bear chair and the bedding pulls textures from the regular maxis beds *not the crib."

The repository technique means that nobody needs to recolor the set. If you have a yellow panda chair, you will have a yellow toddler set. There are oodles of panda chair recolors around this site (I must have at least seven in my DL folder.), so you shouldn't have any problem finding one. Good luck!

Click this.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Apr 2014 at 12:08 AM
Love this! Finally, my toddlers can be (Almost) Self-Reliant! Next Step: Toddler Fridge *Hint Hint*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:22 AM
Thanks You