Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Toddler Park Bench N Chair - New Mesh

by rebecah Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 12:37 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2008 at 1:35 PM by rebecah : Addition

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 12:42 AM
this is too cute, can't wait to see more for the kidos
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 1:04 AM
Aw it's so sweet! ^-^
xox

Do you trip on love?
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:22 AM
Very good, but one thing I don't understand, is how do you make your toddlers sit on it?
Alchemist
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:06 AM
You make wonderful things for kids to sit on.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Alchemist
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:32 AM
Thank you for this sweet creation!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:53 AM
Wow, theese looks great! Did you take the animation from the potty? It looks like it! Finally my toddlers will get some stuff! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 1:30 PM
Oh, thank you, once again! I love your toddler stuff, it's awesome! *downloads happily* I was so excited when I saw you had come out with more benches. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by illsim
Wow, theese looks great! Did you take the animation from the potty? It looks like it! Finally my toddlers will get some stuff! Thanks!

Yes I used the animation from the potty that's the only animation that toddler are able to use to sit that I could find.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 1:24 AM
These are really great! I think they'll help get nice "family portraits" of toddlers. Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 8:41 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 26th Jul 2007 at 4:20 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
I could just die! How cute is this! Thansk very much!

JinxTrinity
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#12 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 3:58 AM
Um, question. When I used it in game, everything works fine, but the toddler who just sat in it instantly goes Platinum. Was this intended? Its such and adorable chair but I don't use it because its basically a cheat in my game, any ideas? (Though its quite helpful in preventing toddlers from growing up badly if I've been preoccupied.)
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Um, question. When I used it in game, everything works fine, but the toddler who just sat in it instantly goes Platinum. Was this intended? Its such and adorable chair but I don't use it because its basically a cheat in my game, any ideas? (Though its quite helpful in preventing toddlers from growing up badly if I've been preoccupied.)

I could create one that doesn't max their aspiration. I hate for you not to want to use it for that. I'll try to post one asap.
retired moderator
#14 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:54 PM
Thank you very much rebecah.
retired moderator
#15 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 2:57 AM
Man, now I have to choose!! EEK! I'm FLOORED that you made a separate version for me, but now I can't have that useful 'Time Out' chair that autofixes the kid's bad mood! I'm torn! rebecah, you are such a sweetheart and all your creations are DARLING! Thank you so much!
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Man, now I have to choose!! EEK! I'm FLOORED that you made a separate version for me, but now I can't have that useful 'Time Out' chair that autofixes the kid's bad mood! I'm torn! rebecah, you are such a sweetheart and all your creations are DARLING! Thank you so much!

You're very welcome.
Scholar
#17 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 12:40 AM
Very Cute Bench! ThankYou! :D

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
Yes I used the animation from the potty that's the only animation that toddler are able to use to sit that I could find.

Actually there is the highchair as well. But tis okay, this looks good too! :D

Quote: Originally posted by UrNan
Be home by dinner you lazy creep! And if this actually works then HannahBeann will eat her sims.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 7:38 AM
Woaaaahh! IT TOTALLY WORKED!!!!!!! I AM SO EATING MY SIMS!!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 7:39 AM
*munches on toddlers*
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 10:15 PM
Another excellent idea for toddlers. Thanks so much Beck
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 10:54 PM
I love all your creations! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HannahBeann
Actually there is the highchair as well. But tis okay, this looks good too! :D

Oh, and in the crib when they are not sleeping or banging on it, they sit down. It could be used if they were sitting back and their legs couldn't read the ground! Its so cute, THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 8:22 AM
Thanks You