Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Varg: A Swedish Sim

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 12:39 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 7:52 AM
He´s a swell looking guy, compliments to your boyfriend, and thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:24 AM
Very nice sim,thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:36 AM
Amazing apart from the eye colour he looks exactly as my brother did a few years back :-) Now if I could only find someone to sim his girlfriend and kids too... :-P
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:09 AM
Well done! I need more European sims. Thanks very much.

Retired...

kind of.
Inventor
#6 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:54 AM
He looks wonderful. I love the clothing he's in, too.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:06 AM
he looks so realistic! thank you and thanks to your boyfriend!

"Tout ce qui ne te tue pas te rend fort"
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 12:41 PM
Great job, and a definite download!! Thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 3:59 PM
Nice sim. Very cute!
Varg... I've only heard it as a lastname. But cool as a name :D

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:05 PM
he's really a cutie! thanx!
Lurking Lunatic
#11 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:53 PM
Varg means wolf if I'm not mistaken... uh... mistaken... if I was my Swedish teacher'd cry(actually my english teacher'd cry more...)... let's not tell her(them)... Also I've only heard it as a last name, but hey, if people name their kids lion or tiger why not Varg
Btw nice looking sim! He'll flirt around nicely in my hood 8) hehe
thanks to you and your Boyfriend
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MegaKlumpen
Varg means wolf if I'm not mistaken... uh... mistaken... if I was my Swedish teacher'd cry(actually my english teacher'd cry more...)... let's not tell her(them)... Also I've only heard it as a last name, but hey, if people name their kids lion or tiger why not Varg

I always thought Varg was such a beautiful name... Even if it is a last name... And I chose to name this sim because of the meaning "wolf". And also I like Burzum, and Varg Vikerness! :D
I'm glad so many people think he's a cutie (and my BF is very pleased about that! :P)

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Mad Poster
#13 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:41 PM
Lol, don't know about your boyfriend, but your sim sure is a cutie!! Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MegaKlumpen

I'm Swedish and yes, Varg means Wolf. He looks sort of like the "fantasy image" I hear people have about Swedes, both Swedish males and females are supposed to be very beautiful I've heard, hehe. Nice roumour though =)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mequila
I'm Swedish and yes, Varg means Wolf. He looks sort of like the "fantasy image" I hear people have about Swedes, both Swedish males and females are supposed to be very beautiful I've heard, hehe. Nice roumour though =)

all the guys from opeth and katatonia are gorgeous... And they are swedish bands!

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 9:01 PM
woow nice sim ^_^ looks like one of my friends *freaky tnx alot for shareing!^^
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 5:28 AM

Wow he is sexy....

~*~ Mystique_Toreador/Lady Mystique ~*~
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:33 AM
He's very cute, Thank You ;]
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:10 PM
Looks way cool. But if you ask me, swede males don't usually have beard, cause they shave it every day. But since this guy was a "baldhead", I understand why you put some beard on him. :p

Did I really say that?
- Well, at least yesterday is behind us now.
/Jonipoon
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jonipoon
Looks way cool. But if you ask me, swede males don't usually have beard, cause they shave it every day. But since this guy was a "baldhead", I understand why you put some beard on him. :p

What can I say.. I like bald men with beards... and I like Sweden... They are nice to look at (both bald men with beards and sweden)... LOL x

Field Researcher
#21 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:49 PM
very handsome, got to love those baldy boys.

mi cuerpo es mio. no se toca, no se viola, no se daña, no se mata!
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 5:29 AM
Finally, someone who gets that a guy should look like a guy! Thanks, he's very handsome!
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 12:03 AM
Every time I try to download this great looking Sim, the download stops between 350kb to 1125kb, and won't go any further. I really want to add him, but I don't know what's wrong. Please help? Thanks.
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 7:53 PM
Äntligen några svenskar
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th May 2008 at 1:19 AM
wow. great job!

I think everybody should like everybody. ~Andy Worhol (Go Pittsburgh!!)

98% of teens have drank or been around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels.

"I don't want to do good things, I want to do great things." -- Lex Luthor
Page 1 of 2