Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEVIN HOUSE By AudluvsVegas

by AudluvsVegas Posted 30th Jun 2007 at 11:29 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2009 at 1:44 AM by AudluvsVegas : Mutiny

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 3:00 AM
Awsome lot!!! Thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 7:27 AM
Very nice! I think I'll dload for my brother who hijacks my Sims every time he visits! (His name is Devin!)

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Alchemist
#4 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 8:18 AM
Hi Lee! I was writing a PM for asking you when you'd be ready with a new piece of the FL collection and .. voilà, it is here. I can imagine the hard work behind, I've seen the original plan and honestly I'm impressed. This building is too gorgeous for the dammned little sims. The lateral buildings, the arched passages, the outdoor decorations are so beautyful! It looks perfect. And I like your style also in taking pics.
Thank you friend, you still have charmed dreams and this is a gift for us. Big kiss and ciao.
Alchemist
#5 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:37 PM
Wow, that´s a smasher! Thanks!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 1:26 PM
Beautiful work and texturing details, Lee
Instructor
#7 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:18 PM
I love you work! Thanks for sharing with the rest of the community.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:06 AM
crocobaura....
Thank you so much....feels good to read the comments you have left....TYVM

eedgan....
very funny as to your brother...LOL....I only hope it stands up to his testing

forever....
You know how I feel, as to your comments, just pure honor sweety.....TY

verenaheu....
Nice comment....short but very effective

Vindi....
as with forever.....your comments are an honor to me, and as I've said to you b4....It's awesome bldrs that have paved a nitch b4 me,...this is what fuels my drive.
Ty so much, also......love the comparison you suggested earlier...TY

PGKid56....
Thanks so much for the feelings, as to my labor of love. As silly, as this game can be, it has brought alot of relief to most of us...so TY for adding to that.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 3:01 AM
Truly spectacular!! Lee you are just too darn good Love it!
thank you and can i say it? Feature this!! lol

Bre
*hugs*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 10:15 PM
Bre bre....
actually kind of better to be looked over....as to features....and,
I understand why.....but I'm beginning to hope they dont...LOL
you are the sweetest person I know.
I still am amazed on how you carry that huge bag of heart around...Kiss/Hugs

Lee
Field Researcher
#11 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:54 PM
Simply a fabulous lot...the details and layout are fantastic.

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:27 PM
I asbolutely loved this house, and I'm pretty sure my neighboorhoods are going to be overflowing with it very soon!

I have just one question though; which comic book does the picture of the guy in the tights come from? I would really love to know, even though it seems like you haven't answered any comments here for two years...

Loved the house!

//Sofia