Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary Suburban Home

by normadesmond123 Posted 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:34 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 2:24 PM
i love the layout and overall theme, but just as a suggestion you might want to get crazier with the windows. anyway, great job and welcome to modthesims2!

i build houses! that would sound much more important if they were real houses...
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:35 PM
Very nice lot and well built. Thanks for sharing

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 3:58 PM
I like this lot, great layout and overall impressive use of decor. Thanks for sharing and welcome to MTS2!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
Alchemist
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 4:12 PM
That´s a nice big house with a small file, thanks for that!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:04 AM
Thanks so much for the support! Your comments are such validation for the building and designing of my sim houses. I know I love them, it's just nice that other simmers can enjoy them as well. I have a ton of houses over at www.thesims2.com that I'll be uploading to this site - I'm scared that many of them will get culled over there, which is just a shame. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 7:53 AM
Impressive! Btw, forget the exchange... few people use it.. and only release your 2nd class works to it to lure people to good sites like this. That'll make lots of people happy because TS2.com only houses a few minor talents. Note that most 4.5-5 star house artists have their own sites or are resident artists at places like this.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:06 PM
TS2.com isn't worthy of your talent, hon. Glad to see you've seen the light and come here. This is a beautiful house and will show well here. *huggles*

~~Nao
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:25 AM
Most excellent work, my dear. I don't have even a fraction of your talent, but I know that my simmies will love it as much or more as I do. If only I was a simmy myself, I know that I would love to live in it. Also Welcome to the home of wonderful, talented people like yourself.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:51 AM
Love it, glad you are posting here. No ratings...just a lot of love & support

I think this house has great style. Thanks for sharing your hard work with us!