Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jessica Simpson

by Jessica_2020 Posted 3rd Jul 2007 at 5:32 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2007 at 3:49 AM by Jessica_2020 : adding credit links

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:27 PM
You did a very good job with your sim!She looks great, I just think her bottom lip needs to be a tad bit fuller ;-) Great job and thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:34 PM
ehh the hair is not for free as you wrote but id like to get it though
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:05 PM Last edited by escand : 4th Jul 2007 at 6:01 PM.
B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! The best one yet! Plus way better than any other Jessica on MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM
very good work! I don't like to download celebrity sims but wanted to stop by and give you props for a job well done!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:20 PM
Awesome as always Jess!!! Thanx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:20 PM
Just one word : Perfect! :D

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:25 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Jul 2007 at 5:46 PM. Reason: not for you to determine
i love the presentation and the sims you make. this is, by far, one of your best creations.

SpS

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:27 PM
Thanks everybody!! Your comments are much appreciated!!

Tinen- the hair should be free, the only one that should be pay is the Wavy one by Chaz...helga is not yet a Featured Artist, you just have to be a member to download! The other hair is by Raon, but alpha edited, I have the link above the hair is mesh 35 at Raon Sims - http://www.***/item/list.php?cat1=1&cat2=2 and it is a free mesh...and the alpha edit is also free! If you have any other problems with the hair, pm me and I'll see if I can help further!

Happy 4th Everybody!!!! :D

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:17 PM
Wow, she is absolutely perfect.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:58 PM
OMG i Love Jessica Simpson and you did an amazing job on her!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessica_2020
Thanks everybody!! Your comments are much appreciated!!

Tinen- the hair should be free, the only one that should be pay is the Wavy one by Chaz...helga is not yet a Featured Artist, you just have to be a member to download! The other hair is by Raon, but alpha edited, I have the link above the hair is mesh 35 at Raon Sims - http://www.***/item/list.php?cat1=1&cat2=2 and it is a free mesh...and the alpha edit is also free! If you have any other problems with the hair, pm me and I'll see if I can help further!

Happy 4th Everybody!!!! :D

i believe helga is a featured artist its just that she put all her creations free
thank you so much jessica for this wonderful sims! i love all your work from the start and hope you can do some more celebrity sims
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:28 PM
Sweeettttt!!!!!!!!

My GF and I have started a brand new forum for creators, both experianced and new, who want to share what they've made. Great starting place for those who can't get posted elsewhere yet.
http://toyz-chest.com/simplemachinesforum/
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 12:54 AM
Thanks y'all !

FaMulan- Helga just started uploading to TSR and has every single one of her creations featured, but she is still not a "featured artist" there yet, hope that makes sense, so thus all of her creations there are free for now...until they name her "featured artist" LOL which will probably be in no time...so download her stuff while you can!

Of course I'll be making more celebrity sims! I've finally just figured out how to make custom skins...so hopefully they will get better and better!

Inventor
#15 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 1:34 AM
Absolutely lovely work as always.. and now i know where I got that garments alpha and belt from... cheers.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Scholar
#16 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:11 AM
This is really good, but it's a bit off. I'm not a HUGE fan of Jessica Simpson, don't get me wrong. Also, again, this is REALLY GOOD!
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:29 AM
Annelae- please do tell, how can I make her better? Constructive criticism is always welcome...maybe I'll end up doing another version down the road!

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 5:17 AM
Pretty much looks just like her. Beautiful Sim!! Thanks
Field Researcher
#19 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 8:16 AM Last edited by MarianeSimms : 5th Jul 2007 at 8:35 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jessica_2020
Annelae- please do tell, how can I make her better? Constructive criticism is always welcome...maybe I'll end up doing another version down the road!

Come on! Your Sim is just perfect. No...wait, more beautiful than the real person. I think she must have a plastic surgery to look like the Sim!! :D

**Helga´s hair is free but needs to be a registered member to download.

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 12:51 PM
she looks great, perfect!! you did a great job
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:12 PM
Thank you so much Mariane and Rianne!

Mariane- Thanks for clearing that up, I guess I forgot to mention you have to be a registered member to download! duh!

Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tinen
ehh the hair is not for free as you wrote but id like to get it though

Tinen, the hair from thesimsresource by helga is indeed free as all of her other creations are. However The hair from chazdesigns is pay. =)

G-O-R-G-O-U-S! as soon as i saw her i downloaded her, u reallly captured her beauty! ^_^

:)
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 4:42 PM
I'd just like to thank you for making such a gorgeous sim of her.
I really find that making a sim look like a celebrity, or any real person for that matter, to be quite difficult && mildly time consuming.
So I just wanted to give you some props on this download, and I hope you keep up the good work
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
She looks very much like her, except the big bags under her eyes, but I'll just try and cover them up with makeup like the real Jessica Simpson.
Inventor
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 6:53 PM
merlihepburn- if you look at most of her pictures, she does have bags under her eyes, look at these pics! LOL
Screenshots

Page 1 of 2