Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Stars & Stripes" shirt w/Denim shorts (Martaxl & Warlokk)

by ONEBLONDMOMMA Posted 5th Jul 2007 at 8:55 AM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 10:23 PM Last edited by Sigh1971 : 5th Jul 2007 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Problem report
You creations just get better! I was getting pretty bored of Simming lately but now my Sims have these sexy clothes to shimmy in I'm back to being an addict! Yay! :D

I just tried this, and the bikini one out and they do not work. I have the correct meshes so I'm not sure why.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sigh1971
You creations just get better! I was getting pretty bored of Simming lately but now my Sims have these sexy clothes to shimmy in I'm back to being an addict! Yay! :D

I just tried this, and the bikini one out and they do not work. I have the correct meshes so I'm not sure why.

Really? For which shape? Make sure you have this one with the Marvine heels and not the Bsett one...if this doesn't help, I will recheck them..

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ONEBLONDMOMMA
Really? For which shape? Make sure you have this one with the Marvine heels and not the Bsett one...if this doesn't help, I will recheck them..

I thought I just needed the Martaxl PLUS SIZE SWIMWEAR - NEW MESH +3recolors but it stands to reason I would need the shoe meshes also lol
I'll try getting the mesh you mentioned and try again. Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 10:52 AM
I got the shoe mesh now all is good in the hood! Yay! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sigh1971
I got the shoe mesh now all is good in the hood! Yay! :D

Great! Sorry for the confusion..but ur set now! :P

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:08 PM
does this mesh work on normal sim bodys or yeah do i need that body mesh??..thing lol