Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starscream

by Nova L Posted 5th Jul 2007 at 10:08 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2007 at 4:05 PM by Nova L : Adding more

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:48 AM Last edited by Flaming Sims24 : 6th Jul 2007 at 6:55 AM.
Wow!, thats amazing.

I will be uploading lots here, as soon as i get my new computer and transfer the Sims.
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:33 AM
WOOOOOW!!! SUPER!! You are so super-best, I LOVE YOU!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:00 AM
This is so funny you posted him today because my boyfriend gave me like a 20 min commentary on Starscream and his antics. Bravo job on him! Id love to see more (perhaps female type and kids/teens)- kids could be toasters, childrens plastic trikes, and other toysd haha) Thanks for your hard work!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 9:59 AM
You are so (About 20 explitives that I probably should not actually say) AWSOME!!!
Thanks for all your hard work on the Transformers!
感謝你.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 10:53 AM
Thanks! Cant wait to play the sims with it..
Can you make a servo version of it?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 12:47 PM
You done did it again and I am way great full. Starscream looks great. Thank you very much for your hard work on these super cool Transformers.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:27 PM
Good Job Keep up the good work!

I am A Fantil Kitty =^.^=
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:29 PM
When I see Bumblebee, then I'll be impressed. He's always been my favorite. You know, the little VW Bee from the 80's toon? *grins*

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:34 PM
how the heck can you do that *thinks* well its your work your sim work nice work..
Forum Resident
#11 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:51 PM
Wow! - Optimus Prime, Megatron & now Starscream! - the collection grows...

Keep 'em coming!, there's always more room on my 'HD' for work of such quality, from a very talented Artist like your good self - more power to your mouse finger!. :D

Thanks for taking time to create/upload/share with us - brilliant job! - 10/10.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Instructor
#12 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baskar
When I see Bumblebee, then I'll be impressed. He's always been my favorite. You know, the little VW Bee from the 80's toon? *grins*

If you want Bumble Bee, just ask, but saying your not impressed with this is retarded. This is awesome!!!! First Prime, Now Starcream, you are too kind Nova!! And you got some mad skills!! Keep up the great work.

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 2:56 PM
Oh, I like it.. I'm just not thoroughly impressed.
Just not many people remember the older Transformers...and it seems like Bumblebee has been forgotten.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:33 PM
Amazing work,maybe the guys who made the strangerhood can use your work make something awesome like "Transformers:The College Years"or something.Thanks a million!
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:54 PM
Y'know, I was about to ask if you were going to make any more Transformers...XD If you don't mind, my sister's favorite (and one of my faves) is Soundwave; y'know, Megatron's second-in-command who turned into a tapedeck? *Has a little set of minis of the originals, and has Megatron, Optimus, Bumblebee, and Soundwave so far*
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 3:55 PM
OMG..!!! Thanks a Bunch.. , Your Transformers Sims are Super-Wicked-Amazing..!!! The Details on them are great... i Love them.. , Thanks Again..!! & Keep up the GREAT work..!!!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:14 PM
Ohhh!!!awesome sim again!!!Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:25 PM
...I can't get the OLD transformers tune outta my head. Used to come on at 8am every Saturday morning on channel 5. 1 hour before Punky Brewster.... Man, I think I'm showing my age...

Theorist
#19 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:52 PM
OMG TO THE TRIPPLE Z...
Hold on
What did I say again?
:D
Thanks SOOOOOO MUCH!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Baskar

Me too!! I LOVE bumblebee.

Soundwave is my favorite Decepticon. :3
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:56 PM
Excellent job, Nova! :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:01 PM
Aaaiiieee! Screamer! XD *Has been hoping and hoping* First the Movie, now Starscream! My poor Simmies are doomed to a life of Transformers stealing their Newspapers and kicking trashcans. XD Keep it up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:09 PM
I have plans to make Bumblebee but I'm contemplating if he should be a teen sim since he's suppose to be small...

Quote: Originally posted by Red XIII
Y'know, I was about to ask if you were going to make any more Transformers...XD If you don't mind, my sister's favorite (and one of my faves) is Soundwave; y'know, Megatron's second-in-command who turned into a tapedeck? *Has a little set of minis of the originals, and has Megatron, Optimus, Bumblebee, and Soundwave so far*

The one that lactates geometry? XD (j/k) I'll put Soundwave on my "Sims to make" list.
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 6:54 PM
:lovestruc These are FANTASTIC!!!! I wish I had your talent! Downloading Starscream now! Can't wait for more!!!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 7:14 PM
Nova, personally I think it'd be neat to have all ages of Transformers. I can imagine it now - a neighborhood of T'formers..... *eyes glaze over*

Page 1 of 4