Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glitter Fairy Wings *A Recolor from Xmsims*

by Sweetmegara Posted 10th Jul 2007 at 10:06 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:30 PM
your sim looks amazing, you should load her up with everything! anyway, great job
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 8:56 PM
@Sweetmegara it is a very nice work i like fairy and fantasy stuff... i have the earrings from XM sims a long time ago but i realy love this star earrings... and this you have in the picture are blue... please tell me where you get those blue ones blue is my favorit collor and i think the look so great in blue i want to have them... i hope you give an answer to me per PN
LG Arwen

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:23 AM
Yay. Thanks for this. Did you do the hair and other because well if you could put that up to that would be great! Thanks! ^_^

Crazzy for The Sims 2!!! Woo Haa Hee!!! Told you...
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:15 PM
i know someone has already asked this but id really love the hair you used thanks heaps
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 12:50 AM
Wow....thank you! This will look great on my Night Faerie....now if only I knew how to upload it...
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 1:03 AM
so cool, i wish i was as good, mime looks like crap, oh well i'll just stick to sims movies lol!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 2:06 PM
These look wonderful, thanks for the recolors, and for making me aware of the XMsims wings in the first place! (^_^)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 11:33 AM
Is very great like this peacock
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:34 AM
thankkk:)