Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

HyeTouch ATHLETIC Collection 2007

by Sarkisssian Posted 10th Jul 2007 at 11:18 PM - Updated 12th Jul 2007 at 1:35 PM by Sarkisssian

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Theorist
#2 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:01 PM
Nice textures!
Thanks!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 6:53 PM
I love them, Thanks a lot for sharing this
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 7:25 PM
Pretty job ! Thank you Sarkisssian !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 4:10 AM
These look very nice, great textures... thanks.
Alchemist
#6 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:31 AM
Very stylish! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 5:36 AM
Oh thank god!!! I absolutely hated the default Maxis athletic clothing for men. Yours is absolutely sexy. I love the recolors of the outfits. Please keep this up! More recolors would be great too if possible. Thank you so much!

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 6:31 PM
thank you all and I must say that I'm very glad that this set was welcomed...

Quote: Originally posted by aillae
Oh thank god!!! I absolutely hated the default Maxis athletic clothing for men. Yours is absolutely sexy. I love the recolors of the outfits. Please keep this up! More recolors would be great too if possible. Thank you so much!

I will, but not soon, currently I'm busy in creating, once I run out of ideas for new creations, I shall go back and start recoloring my creations. Unless someone takes the task (after informing me of course) and uploads the recolors before I do ...

GenoPosts.com - a RIGHT does NOT die as long as it has A claimer ...