Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Visitors can't take from Money Tree

by cpu5594 Posted 13th Jul 2007 at 12:11 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 12:57 AM
Thanks, I've really needed this!

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:23 AM
Yea, I too was getting tired of being robbed blind by the gardner and maid, will this keep them from stealing my fruit off my trees also?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:12 PM Last edited by cpu5594 : 13th Jul 2007 at 5:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by faynola
Yea, I too was getting tired of being robbed blind by the gardner and maid, will this keep them from stealing my fruit off my trees also?

No sorry, but that is a good idea, I will work on that.

*EDIT*: It seems as though the only actions available to visitors as far as the orchard trees go are Tend Many and Spray Many. So they should be harvesting the fruit off your trees.

And can you please test this with the gardener and maid? I only modded it to disallow visitors, so I am worried about NPCs.

I work hard, not long...

Check out my site! It's got.... Stuff! (Yeah, Stuff!)
Edenware
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 11:36 AM
Hehe, I Like This But Where's The Joy Of Telling Those Darn Townies Off In A Legacy? Hehe Great Though! :D

Love Me Or Hate Me Its Still An Obsession, If You Love Me Then Fank You, If You Hate Me Then Fuck You!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Twiitch
Hehe, I Like This But Where's The Joy Of Telling Those Darn Townies Off In A Legacy? Hehe Great Though! :D
True, but you aint allowed to use hacks in a legacy. Nice hack anyways BTW the pic is is Darleen Dreamer I presume...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 7:01 PM
Darleen Dreamer? Wow. I want to know how she died. Darren remarried Cassie in my game. She invited him over because she needed support to break up with Don. Then they made out. Lol. I accidently moved Cassie and Darren out, now the tombstone is gone. They have a baby named Devohn (Duh-vohn) and Dirk is married to Lilith and they have a baby named Lily.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liveangel93
True, but you aint allowed to use hacks in a legacy. Nice hack anyways BTW the pic is is Darleen Dreamer I presume...

Yeah I know But I use some anyways hehe, I wont tell if you dont!

Love Me Or Hate Me Its Still An Obsession, If You Love Me Then Fank You, If You Hate Me Then Fuck You!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:15 AM
I've got this mod, and I wonder if I can still use it with BV.
THANKS!

A la Mancha, manchega, que hay mucho vino...
Mucho pan, mucho aceite y mucho tocino...
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 5:13 AM
I think this is a really cool idea and I have always been frustrated with people taking my money!

Starspeed
Webmaster of The Sims Realty Co.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 10:48 PM
It affects visitors only so it should be EP ready. Now if the mod were designed to prevent NPCs, I would have to fix the mod by updating it with the latest EP.

I work hard, not long...

Check out my site! It's got.... Stuff! (Yeah, Stuff!)
Edenware
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 11:13 AM
Next, We need to stop those ************************ from stealing my **** gnomes.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 3:10 AM
yay now those darn neighbors will stop robbing me haha take that matchmaker
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 11:25 PM
Thank you, will try it out.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 3:13 AM
IT DONT WORK!!! the stupid gardener took all of it!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 3:33 PM
WORKS GR8 MANY THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 6:55 PM
Thanks! I really hate when abused neighbors come to my house only to waste my food, use my computer and don't turn off and steal my money from money tree