Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bassinet - New Mesh - By Request

by rebecah Posted 15th Jul 2007 at 10:27 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2011 at 4:40 PM by rebecah : add info

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:52 PM
Good Job ~ They look real nice. Have you considered making a Changing Table to use with it in a Nursery? LOL I know, making these objects is a tremendous amount of work and thanks for spending your time and sharing your talents.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 10:57 PM
wow! these bassinets look really great! i can't wait to try them out! thanx, rebecah!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 1:32 AM
Thanks for the great bassinets and for the matching changing tables also. I just love that you are making for toddlers and babies, its great to get wonderful objects for them.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:19 AM
Thank you so much.it wonderful!
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:05 AM
I really like the basketweave texture.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:11 PM
Lovely!! Thank you so much.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kimmmy
Good Job ~ They look real nice. Have you considered making a Changing Table to use with it in a Nursery? LOL I know, making these objects is a tremendous amount of work and thanks for spending your time and sharing your talents.
This has nothing to do with what kimmmy said but I just wanted to know if you can use a cheat to get these.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2girlygirl
This has nothing to do with what kimmmy said but I just wanted to know if you can use a cheat to get these.

I'm so sorry but I don't understand what it is you are asking. This doesn't require a cheat to use this item. It's is cloned from the regular maxis crib.

Are you asking about the infant diaper replacement? If so you just need to place one of the replacements in your download directory. You can only have one.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:51 PM
Rofl!! I love how on the second picture the baby is on the ground! =p

"Splaglio, Jagoof?"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 12:12 PM
haha! My mom just had a baby and so I know exactly what these are for. I mean who wouldn't but I have 2 little sisters so. Anyways great job!

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:03 AM
These Are Fantastic! Thank You. <3, Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 10:12 AM
Rebecah, you've done it again. I love this Mesh! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 12:17 AM
These are great thank you very much you are very talented

Cathy
Forum Resident
#15 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:34 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 7:39 AM
So cute! Nice change from the same ol' box

You have faith in God, Whose power will protect you until the last day. Then He will save you, just as He has always planned to do.
1 Peter 1:5

Scholar
#17 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 11:11 PM
This Bassinet is Really Beautiful! ThankYou Rebecah!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 10:23 PM
Thank you for this cute Stuff
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 2:28 AM
Hey where did u get the hair for the little girl? Good object btw my sims toddler is gonna LOVE this

monkeys will rule the world!!! @(^.^)@!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by feerthetime
Hey where did u get the hair for the little girl? Good object btw my sims toddler is gonna LOVE this

To be honest I really don't remember, but it looks like something by Rose.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 3:14 PM
does it replace the maxis mesh? I think I'll just download it anyway. I downloaded a Cashcrafters pram from The sims resource but it doesnt work very well (I just got a bunch of maxis recolours rather than a Victorian pram). I decided to look on here from bassinets to use in my story and I only use it in one scene but I want to have the perfect choice.

Love and Light
I love making my sims dance LOL
my name is Ange76prkr view my youtube uploads
http://www.youtube.com
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ange76prkr
does it replace the maxis mesh?

No it does not replace the Maxis Mesh. Good luck with your story please send me a link when it's finished.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 11:04 PM
Love It
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 3:25 AM
Best thing ever don't stop creating