Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

!! Rihanna !!

by D&S Productions Posted 16th Jul 2007 at 4:07 PM - Updated 24th Aug 2007 at 6:00 AM by D&S Productions

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 8:11 PM
she looks pretty good, I've seen a lot of amazing Rhianna sims here, she is one popular chic! Anyways, the only thing I see is her eyebrows aren't quite right...if you fix'd them she'd look perfect! Very close though, good job!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 8:22 PM
pretty but
she looks angry ...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 8:32 PM
amazing, thank you for sharing her with us
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 8:36 PM
Omg...That looks JUST like her! U guys did amazing. Good job! =D

When I look at it again, I see what Jessica_2020 is saying. The only thing off about it is her eyebrows. Other than that, the Rihanna sim is perfection. n.n
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:10 PM
Very good job!
Instructor
#7 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:45 PM
Wow, nice job, I knew who it was right away. Thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:47 PM
Great job! Looks just like her.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:59 PM
amazing good job. keep working, waiting for another sim like this. thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
Well yea We understand about the eyebrow thing - but really in truly - her eyebrows change alot - well not change but get shaped differently sometimes so the eyebrows we have on her now are just how they look commonly
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
Oh and BIg Thanks to all you guys who like HER !!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM
WOW. Spot on. :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Instructor
#13 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 10:53 PM
Pls give credit to JustSims2,because u used our dress and swim for preview.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:37 AM
i loove her exact likeness of her!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:46 AM
Oh Sorry ReginaS and all Members of Justsims2.com - THANKS TO U GUYS
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 3:00 AM
GREAT JOB!!!!!it looks exactly like her...WOW
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 3:25 AM
Wow! Amazing likeness...I have to say I think it's the best I've seen! Great job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 3:47 AM
Just wanted to let our fans know that We (D&S Productions) consist of two MTS2 Members - Shome0 and Damienkbg

!! And Thanks TO From Ourselfs to "well" .. Ourselves"!! lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 4:29 AM
Just introducing myself (damienkbg) half creator of !!Rihanna!! - umm Everyone feel free to use our rihanna in videos - music videos etc - but We Beg U to please inform us so that we can see it aswell , thanks alot , hope u all enjoy our Upload & Uploads to come!!
Inventor
#20 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 5:59 AM
Don't you guys think you're being a little conceited about your sim ,sure she's good, but there's been a lot of great sims that never get featured...

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 6:48 AM
i have to agree with jessica i love your sim, rihanna is really hard to create i still think my version is far from perfect, but there are many sims out there that should be featured which arent
Forum Resident
#22 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:20 AM
yup i agree with Jessica too!i am not fan of Rihanna,but she looks cute!maybee u can post your work on Creator Feedback Forum in the future to get suggestions from other creators b4 upload your work!she don't have that kind of eyebrows and eye color too!but as i sad she is cute!well done
Scholar
#23 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessica_2020
Don't you guys think you're being a little conceited about your sim ,sure she's good, but there's been a lot of great sims that never get featured...

I agree with you Jessica. There are many great Sims uploaded here that are just as good or better and have never been featured either, so why should this one be any different? This is a nice Sim, just like a lot of other ones that are just as good.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 6:31 PM
yea yea everyone i guess we are exagerating a bit or watever but itsz cuz we are BIG fans of rihanna - and She lives in barbados so do we .. So we are just CHEERING up our People.!! oh and tish85 - that IS rihanna\s real eyecolour tho - green with a slight brown in it - but that was the closest we could get.... well thanks everyone for downloadin it (if u have) and i know it takes alot of time to download now on MTS2 _Which by the way SUKS !!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:35 PM
ok u are her BIGEST fan, u know better,i guess, but i am always c her with brown eyes even in on your compare pic
Page 1 of 2