Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1283 Cottage Cove (first in Cottage series)

by coraluvs420 Posted 22nd Jul 2007 at 12:28 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2007 at 4:17 PM by coraluvs420

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 11:34 PM
It looks so cozy. (: I'm downloading now. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 2:42 AM
I'm with ^^ . It looks very warm and cozy. Very cute! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 4:50 AM
From the front you'd never guess how big and spacious and roomy this cute little cottage is. I love it!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 12:47 PM
This looks like such a sweet home. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 2:30 PM
Although it looks so simple from the front side, it's really nice and good planned. The furnishing is very good and it's only Maxis stuff!

But I'm wondering if you have played with it? Because I think that the hot chocolate/coffee machine and the juice machine can't be used on a corner counter. Anyway, I'll download it and give my Sims a cozy home, where they can eat their homegrown fruits.

Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 9:42 PM
Thank all of you!! And MrsSmellymaus I did know this.. I made sure that I put a few appliances in the kitchen so you could choose which ones you would like to use.. otherwise you can move the ones you want to use to an accessible location and sell the others for Simoleons. :-0 Thanks for bringing it up though.. some people might have been wondering this as well.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:54 PM
Ooooh, it's just perfect!
Sorry I didn't say thanks sooner I was on holidays... GRR!

[(.x.Clare.x.)]