Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A set of misc Punk/emo jewellery

by Vxen Posted 26th Jul 2007 at 9:23 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2007 at 5:34 PM by fanseelamb : fixing default pic

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 11:37 PM
These look great! Though I'm getting kinda tired of people putting Punk and Emo together like they're the same thing or that they have anything to do with each other ;-) Great job non the less and thanks for some cool stuff!
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:06 AM
This is perfect for goth / punk sims ! Thank you Vxen !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 2:06 AM
wow Vxen, your creations really rock! And I love your site. Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 4:46 AM
Thanks everyone! And KellieKellieyme, I did put a slash between those 2, so I didn't try to imply that they're the same... it's just that they *might* enjoy similar types of things, so this is what it was mainly about

my website: www.SimsOverdrive.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 5:50 AM
sweet set, keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 7:52 AM
Oh sweetie, hope you didn't take what I said to be rude. I'm just basically over this whole "Emo" thing and that's what kinda made me roll my eyes. Your uploads are fabulous and I'll be looking forward to more ;-)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:05 PM
Wonderful!! More good stuff for my sims!! Thank you so much!! I espeacilly like the necklace with the spider. Actually I hate spiders, but in some ways they're fascinating me.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 9:13 PM
Love them! And love the custom icons, thanks!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 1:21 AM
Oh i adore these!

the 'multiple skulls on chains earrings' actually look exactly like a pair of earrings that i own. except the chain is black.

thank you for these

"It's ALIVE!" Gingy (Shrek 2)

♥Johnny Depp♥
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:21 AM
I love the razorblade set. Great job and t-h-a-n-k y-o-u!!!!!! For the icons. It drives me nutz trying to figure out which plain head icon is the necklace i'm looking for!
Inventor
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:42 AM
Thank you so freakin' much. I've been looking for stuff like this. Its wonderful and the detail is great.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:17 AM
a really great set, vxen!!! i also appreciate the custom icons for CAS. it makes it much easier to choose the accessories! thanx!!! :D
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:01 PM
Thank you for the custom icons. I wish EVERYONE would do that when creating custom jewelry since otherwise you can't tell what's in the catalogue unless you have your sim try it on. Great job on the earrings especially. The posts actually look like they're in the right place in the earlobe.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 6:47 PM
This is so cool...tnx!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:31 AM
Wow thanks so much for sharing these, there wonderful. =]

I remember a year ago I was standing in the crowd
waiting for my chance to break through, my chance to live again.
Now it seems I've found some friends who finally understand
what it takes to make this dream come true, we'll be here till the end.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 3:11 AM
I really love this set! Downloaded it a while ago but it didn't work in my game For some reason I can almost never get jewlery to work in my game! It shows up on the CAS screen and everything until I actually get into gameplay. It's just big blue blocks hanging from their ears and neck They really do look great though and were beautifully made...I just wish I could figure why they don't work for me!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 5:24 PM
midnightmetal84,
Thanks for all your nice comments, glad you like my downloads
And the blue flashing thing is a common problem with the jewellery. I sometimes get it too, then when I take it off off all sims, reload the lot and then it's working again. here's a discussion thread about it here on mts:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=1471078

my website: www.SimsOverdrive.com
Field Researcher
#19 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:18 PM
Thanks Vxen!!!
Scholar
#20 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 10:20 AM
Wow, this is so cool! And I rarely, I repeat, rarely use the word cool, so you must know it's something. The custom icons are amazing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 5:04 PM
I was loking around for something like this and now Ive found some. They look awesome, thanks <3

You remind me of a time, when we were so alive
Do you remember that?
</3
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:21 AM
love custom icons, this is cool

MAN ON A MISSION
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 11:32 AM
These are really nice, thanks! ^^

Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd May 2008 at 9:26 PM
Cool

Thanks!!
Inventor
#25 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 7:00 PM
Hello there, Here's the tutorial by HP on how to fix the accessories

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=283059

Here's my Picture tutorial on how to make custom Accessory Thumbs:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=...2db6fb9a8902bda

It was made for use along side Snowstorm's tutorial because I found hers a bit for a noob like myself confusing. Hers is found here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=194145

Thanks to Vxen for pointing me to it!
Page 1 of 2