Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**The Robert House**THE O.C.**(House #2 of set)**

by simon007 Posted 29th Jul 2007 at 8:19 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2007 at 7:46 AM by simon007

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:11 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Jul 2007 at 8:11 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Very, very nice. Props for the rockin house.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:25 AM
Gorgeous lot
Thank you simon

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Inventor
#4 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:39 AM
Wow, this lot is amazing!!! I can't believe you've never seen the OC, it's a great show, you should watch it!!! thank's so much for making this!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Instructor
#5 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:45 AM
Pretty, I don't watch the show, but I know of it, nice work!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 10:34 AM
Wow I love it!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 10:49 AM
Nice!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:22 PM
U know that its the character Summer's house, and not their summer house right? Seeing as there's a The infront of Summer's House

Thanks btw, looks awsome. I love it, looks very much alike her house.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 12:58 PM
Great :O, Thanks!!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 2:27 PM
beautiful house!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 3:41 PM
This is soo cool!
... and you caught the flair from that real house on the spot!

Leonie
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:31 PM
To the OP re:Jojoryan post

This house belonged to the family of the character named Summer Roberts, so the title thread should either read "Summer Roberts' House" OR "The Roberts House" that's where the confusion is

Fans of the OC will know what you meant anyway (I did). Crackin job on the house design by the way, very impressive.
Alchemist
#13 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:40 PM
This is pure luxury! Great house, thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by curlysworld
To the OP re:Jojoryan post

This house belonged to the family of the character named Summer Roberts, so the title thread should either read "Summer Roberts' House" OR "The Roberts House" that's where the confusion is

Fans of the OC will know what you meant anyway (I did). Crackin job on the house design by the way, very impressive.

Thanks for the , I have now changed the title!

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Please thank my lots if you download them.
Scholar
#15 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 7:06 PM Last edited by rebecah : 30th Jul 2007 at 11:28 PM.
Super job on the house! Thanks for sharing you hard work.

I installed this and found that the georgian doors were missing textures (blue flashing) so people need to download the set that was created by phoenix_phaerie as her windows are needed for the textures.
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 1:27 PM
I tried to unzip it, and I keep getting an error message saying the file is corrupted, unexpected end of archive, etc.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bellalunarena
I tried to unzip it, and I keep getting an error message saying the file is corrupted, unexpected end of archive, etc.

Yeah I got this a while back when downloading the HUF house by Nengi65 - It's when the site is slow/winrar doesnt download the whole file. Try again in a few days time - All I know is, it's not my fault but thats my theory! I and other people have had the problem but then it has gone away later.

Hope it helps

S

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 5:31 PM
Hi i wanted so much this house but i´m having troubles to catch this keep showing:
Server Temporarily Busy
This server is currently too busy to process your request. Either try again manually later, or wait 2 seconds.
but i wait a long time and still can´t.. the same happen in the other house from The o.c.!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:49 PM
Yes, that is a SITEWIDE problem, I hope you'll come back another time for my lots.

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 9:54 PM
Ok i think now is getting!!
thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:21 PM
I'm really glad that there's been such a positive response to this lot!

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:23 AM
I said to myself NO MORE DOWNLOADING NO MATTER WHAT!! But I can't resist!

"This the way the world ends not with a bang, but a whimper."- The Doctor
"People go to great lengths just to known when they die, but why do that when you could just stay hidden, be known and alive."- KiraWilfort
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 12:41 AM
You did a great job it's gorgeous! And just think of it as Gossip Girl but on the West Coast.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 11:05 PM
I love this house but I have a problem: There's something wrong with the hedges or whatever but instead of having lots of green bushes everywhere, there's that urn of transport thing from maxis instead! Has anyone else had this?
Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 7:14 PM
I love this bulding and I love The O.C. Great job.
Can I use it in my Fotostory on http://simy.focus.pl/forum/ ??
Page 1 of 2