Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

+Abyss: Myos Recolors(Binned!)

by xpixelatedxlovex Posted 30th Jul 2007 at 2:17 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2007 at 5:18 PM by xpixelatedxlovex

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 4:19 AM
I love this hair. :]
Though i really love the sim, will you be putting him up for download anytime soon?
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 10:40 AM
I had never seen that site before! Thank you for linking to it, i've downloaded about half of it!! And thank you for the recolors as well....
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 4:05 PM
This sim is hot! I love his eyes, where'd you get 'em? o3o
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 6:35 PM Last edited by xpixelatedxlovex : 1st Aug 2007 at 9:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zephyrzkingdom
This sim is hot! I love his eyes, where'd you get 'em? o3o

*deleted last response.*

The eyes are "clear realistic eyes" By LoveJezabel they can be found HERE

Quote: Originally posted by i smoke faggs
I love this hair. :]
Though i really love the sim, will you be putting him up for download anytime soon?

I dont know. I think I might try.
Last time I tried to upload a model, no matter what I did MST2 gave me a difficult time about it. If I feel like it, I might eventually do it.

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 9:40 PM
Awesome thanks. :] i will check every now and then just incase.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:05 AM
It looks like Raito's (Light's) hair. ^.^ Are you a fan of Death Note?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:15 PM
GORGEOUS red. I'd love to see more recoloured hairs in that color!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:55 AM
sweet thanks. these are gorgeous, and thanks for showing me this site!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:03 AM
Wow. Thanks for this hair recolor and the link to the page of the mesh.
Now I can do a lovely man with this hair.
Thanks again!
Take Care!
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 8:44 PM
Wow, this hair is really really nice =D Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:25 PM
Dunno why...reminds of Gerard's new hair, awesome!! <3 Nearly all my males have this hair!!

I <3 My Chemical Romance !! FOREVER !!
Gerard + Mikey + Frank + Bob + Ray = LOVEE!

15.11.07 = Best day of my life! MCR + MSI = Love !!

I <3 MSI too, I saw them when i went to the o2 (seeing MCR) I love Jimmy and Lyn-Z, they are awesomeness! <3
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:13 PM
I don't know why, but I can't get to the website with the mesh! Brings me to something in symbols (Korean, I would guess based on the .kr) and doesn't let me get to the site - but offers a link to a web domain place. Any way to get the mesh? I'd really like this hair.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KaiserAce
I don't know why, but I can't get to the website with the mesh! Brings me to something in symbols (Korean, I would guess based on the .kr) and doesn't let me get to the site - but offers a link to a web domain place. Any way to get the mesh? I'd really like this hair.

ummm.
Actually; the website is supposed to be in korean, but offers english translations underneith the korean.

Just simply look up "The Sims artist union" and see if that works.

I just tried to look at it myself, and I think the site might be temporarily down. Just be paitent and try tomorrow maybe??

She stood in the rain
Instructor
#15 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 6:03 AM
http://coris.dothome.co.kr/bbs/view...&desc=asc&no=54 should be the direct link to the hair

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 10:10 PM
Thank you, the black and Brown (I can't decided which to use) are exactly the hair style I am looking for
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
http://coris.dothome.co.kr/bbs/view...&desc=asc&no=54 should be the direct link to the hair

Its doesnt really matter. o_O''' clicking on one or two URL links isnt going to kill you. Besides its only FAIR that I just give the link to the website, if i didn't, a lot of people wouldnt bother looking through all the great stuff SAU has to offer.

She stood in the rain
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 8:48 PM
Aww I can't get it either and its been down for days. I really want that hair. Why do the hairstyles I adore have to be unavailable to me? So sad, this is truely making me all emo inside. My emo sims need hair like this.
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 9:24 PM
Nvm its the website I already go to. Now I just need to find the hair mesh...
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 9:27 PM
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 9:28 PM
That might clear up something...
Instructor
#22 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:35 PM
thank you! i love this hair!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:11 PM
Awesome work!! Love it!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 9:54 AM
I'm not able to access the site either, but I'm downloading this and keeping my fingers crossed. Those are yummy!

My first thought was, "That's Raito's/Light's* hair!" And the beaurocratic-looking background and self-important pose just accentuated it. XD

(* - from the manga Death Note, if you've not a clue what I'm babbling about)
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 12:34 AM
OH MAN. I really love this hair and I'm really bummed out that the site doesn’t seem to be working. Could anyone send me the mesh maybe?
Page 1 of 2