Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jango Fett's Armor Set

by vectorlover Posted 31st Jul 2007 at 9:10 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:38 AM by vectorlover

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 11:28 PM
Wow! Very good work. Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 12:09 AM
absolutely amazing as always! thanks so much!

New Home. Come check it out!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 12:59 AM
Absolutely fantastic. I love it, as always. Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:04 PM
YES!!! Color options for mandalorians. I'm going to resize this to some different body shapes. (I wonder how it will look on athletic females) Your work is some of the best on this site. Thank you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:11 AM
Would like to say something good about this, because it looks awsome. But for some reason it's not showing the texture for me. I have everything, excluding Seasons. Ideas...? Help....?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SniperFox
Would like to say something good about this, because it looks awsome. But for some reason it's not showing the texture for me. I have everything, excluding Seasons. Ideas...? Help....?

fixed it, now it doesn't show up as outerwear. i hope it will work for everyone now and sorry for any inconvenience.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 2:56 AM
Was able to fix the problem. I kept getting a suit insted of the armor, when I exported the outfit in Body Shop it was missing it's normal map, just exported the Boba Fett outfit and replaced the texture.

Now that I can use it though, very nice texture! Thanks for being the first to make Jango Fett!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 3:13 AM
Sweeet! Thanks for sharing this. :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 6:47 PM
Sweet is very deatailed!!!

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 9:44 PM
I'm having a problem with Jango Fett's outfit, I keep getting a suit. I read the earlier comment saying how he fixed it but Body Shop is giving me grief. Any ideas?
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 3:29 AM
TO FIX THE SUIT PROBLEM IN 7 EASY STEPS (baby steps-I don't want to lose anyone...and this might take sound more complicated than it really is. Trust me, it's easy! ):

1. First, make sure you have downloaded all the required files. Start up the Body Shop. When it's loaded, click "Create Parts" then "Start New Project". Pick "Create Clothing" and change the gender to male.

2. You will see the different icons for each type of clothing on the browser. Select the "Everyday/Casual" icon (should be the first one) and scroll through the outfits until you find the Boba Fett one. At the bottom of the Clothing browser will be an icon of a folder with an outwards pointing arrow labeled "Export". Click it. Type in any Project Name you wish. I'll go with "Jango". In the next window, click all the clothing icons you want this armor suit to be available as. Close the Body shop.

3. Now, find your Projects Folder-it should be with C:\Documents and Settings\<Your Name Here>\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Projects. Now, find the folder you saved your Body Shop project to-if you named your project "Jango" like me, it would be C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Projects\Jango.

4.Download the rar file from this link: http://www.rarhost.com/download-5xdr3r.html

5. Extract the archive anywhere you want, and Cut or Copy&Paste to your project folder (in our cse, the folder called "Jango")

6. Now start the Body Shop back up again. Go to Create Clothing again, and select "Load Saved Project". Select your project ("Jango" again for us) and click the "Load" icon at the bottom of the Body Shop browser.

7. Make sure you've select all the types of clothing you want the suit to be available as, and click the "Import" icon at the bottom of the window. And that's it!

This is how I did it-except I manually replaced the Boba textures in the project folder with the format I uploaded in that rar file. Hope this helped!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 2:54 AM
We're Not Worthy, We're Not Worthy!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 10:17 PM
this doesn't work...

I get what looks like athletic wear, green and pink, with multi-colored shoes. (red and white it seems)

only the helmet and jetpack works.
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 11:34 PM
If you don't know, the insimenator.net links are no longer working, as well as the rarhost.com link. Do you have another way to get that .rar working again?
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 11:00 PM
Heya! Looks greatxD I believe the insimentator.net links are broken?
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 8:12 AM
well.good job thanks for this sims:D
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:20 AM
Athlete Mesh "shower proof"

But where are the shoulder pads? :I I couldn't find them.
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AK185
TO FIX THE SUIT PROBLEM IN 7 EASY STEPS (baby steps-I don't want to lose anyone...and this might take sound more complicated than it really is. Trust me, it's easy! ):

1. First, make sure you have downloaded all the required files. Start up the Body Shop. When it's loaded, click "Create Parts" then "Start New Project". Pick "Create Clothing" and change the gender to male.

2. You will see the different icons for each type of clothing on the browser. Select the "Everyday/Casual" icon (should be the first one) and scroll through the outfits until you find the Boba Fett one. At the bottom of the Clothing browser will be an icon of a folder with an outwards pointing arrow labeled "Export". Click it. Type in any Project Name you wish. I'll go with "Jango". In the next window, click all the clothing icons you want this armor suit to be available as. Close the Body shop.

3. Now, find your Projects Folder-it should be with C:\Documents and Settings\<Your Name Here>\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Projects. Now, find the folder you saved your Body Shop project to-if you named your project "Jango" like me, it would be C:\Documents and Settings\Daniel\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Projects\Jango.

4.Download the rar file from this link: http://www.rarhost.com/download-5xdr3r.html

5. Extract the archive anywhere you want, and Cut or Copy&Paste to your project folder (in our cse, the folder called "Jango")

6. Now start the Body Shop back up again. Go to Create Clothing again, and select "Load Saved Project". Select your project ("Jango" again for us) and click the "Load" icon at the bottom of the Body Shop browser.

7. Make sure you've select all the types of clothing you want the suit to be available as, and click the "Import" icon at the bottom of the window. And that's it!

This is how I did it-except I manually replaced the Boba textures in the project folder with the format I uploaded in that rar file. Hope this helped!

The rar link doesnt work, but it was a good thought. Any other way to possibly fix the suit problem?
#20 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:15 AM
hey vectolover can i make this a sim and upload it plese?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 9:39 PM Last edited by Rurik_Niall : 18th Mar 2009 at 10:53 PM.
Default The end all fix it for the Jango Fett mod.
Okay, having no clue at all what I was doing, I just spent the last few hours looking around this, and other sites trying to figure out how to make this mod work. I'll address them in the order I found them. First, the shoulder pads and skin, the insimenator links provided do not work. The shoulder pads can be found on this very site, here. Next is the other link needed, the athlete mesh. The other two links work fine. Okay, next, the suit problem, it's a lot easier to fix than it sounds. Go into Bodyshop, and click on the suit that came with the mod, export it, and go into your projects file, you'll see two .bmp files which can be oppened with Paint, copy those. Now export the Boba Fett suit, you'll see three .bmp's this time. Just paste the two you copied from the previous here, and say yes when it asks if you want to over-ride the file. Now when you go into bodyshop again, load the now modified Bobafett armour, and you'll have a fully functional Jango Fett suit. Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 1:10 PM
cant seem to get mesh/skin/outfit on this insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=12032
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 12:50 AM
Does the Jango sim come with? Your Jango looks perfect and I've had zero luck finding a decent looking Boba/Clone sim.
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 7:41 PM
vectorlover is there a mesh for the armor suit if there is pleases leave a link to the mesh or some one please leave a link
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:30 PM
I have everything like blasters shoulder pads jetpack but i don't have the suit
Page 1 of 2