Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skirt and Sweater... for teens!

by nichellerj Posted 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:24 AM - Updated 1st Nov 2008 at 5:28 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:11 PM
Oh, I love it, it's adorable! Thank you so much.
Space Pony
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:19 PM
Awesome work, thanks!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:37 PM
Very cute, thanks so much.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:57 PM
Simple and nice, but with excellent details. Thank you very much! It's beautiful.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:40 PM
cute =)
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:40 PM
This is so cute. ^_^ Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:01 PM
beautiful everyday outfit! thanx a lot!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:30 AM
Three cheers for handskinning! Thank you!

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:33 AM
This is lovely! Great job, Nichelle! :D

you never hear their standard issue kicking in your door
you can relax on both sides of the tracks
and maniacs don't blow holes in bandsmen by remote control

livejournal ___ _ _ _ email
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 4:06 AM
Cute outfit, thanks!

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:32 AM
I think this is a cute outfit, but for all the effort you put into the shirt, I think the shoes could afford a little more detail.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:05 AM
Nice shirt! But the shoes, why are they so open? Open as in the sides of the feet can be seen...

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 11:15 AM
Thanx its awsome!

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too webmessia@googlemail.com
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 11:15 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 4:40 PM. Reason: Is a "thanks" post
brilliant textures

Any requests, questions or queries just send them too webmessia@googlemail.com
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 2:47 PM Last edited by Clinky : 3rd Aug 2007 at 2:55 PM.
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure the shoes are supposed to look like that.

This is fantastic,like they said,simple but very cute! Great outfit,and you linked us to another post with wonderful outfits as well. Thanks for this!
And despite what anyone else says,I LOVE that shoe style. I've seen that style in real life and really liked it. So thanks!
Edit: And the contrast makes it look better,with the shoes. They bring the attention to the top (where it belongs,it's closer to the face,so the girl won't slap you for not listening) and they also match the top,to make them fit in. Leave it how it is,and if complainers don't like it,they can just not download it. I think it looks great how it is.

~ Silver moon's sparkling
So kiss me ♥ ~
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 2:49 PM
this is one beautiful top, the work is amazingly well done! i think the shoes could look better, and this is only because the top is so very well done that it makes such a conflicting contrast. so please take this as a compliment to the fine work done on the sweater.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:05 PM
Looks beautiful. Simple, clean and very detailed. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:28 PM
Thanks all. ^_^

I find it funny how you're all talking about the shoes. I wanted to make them different because it's like the ONLY shoes TF sims wear are converse or ballerina flats. (and I'm guilty of that! XD)
Forgive me for the "lack of detail." They're more detailed then what I usually make, that's for sure. :D

Any suggestions for different styles in the future? I like ideas. ^_^

G.K. Chesterton said, “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Forum Resident
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:11 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:21 PM. Reason: Is a "thanks" post
I like how you made some different shoes. I'm getting sick of all the converse shoes.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:24 AM
Eek! I looove it!

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nichellerj
Thanks all. ^_^

I find it funny how you're all talking about the shoes. I wanted to make them different because it's like the ONLY shoes TF sims wear are converse or ballerina flats. (and I'm guilty of that! XD)

since you asked, just a bit of fill in of shoe color extending from heel to toe of shoe, along the sides. nothing major in change.. i agree with you about the converse and ballerina flats. and id like to add to being tired of certain shoes list, the spiked hi heel shoe that appears with almost every style of clothing.

again, you did an absolutely beautiful job on the sweater.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nichellerj
Thanks all. ^_^

Forgive me for the "lack of detail." They're more detailed then what I usually make, that's for sure. :D

I think the style of the shoe looks totally great, I just think the fabric of the shoes looks kind of bare by comparison to the shirt. It might just be the lighting in the pictures. I think if you threw it into photoshop and just applied the burlap or sandstone texture filter to it, it should look a bit better. Maybe a close-up picture of it can show us more of the detail?

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 4:47 AM Last edited by nichellerj : 4th Aug 2007 at 4:54 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by keineeier3
I think the style of the shoe looks totally great, I just think the fabric of the shoes looks kind of bare by comparison to the shirt. It might just be the lighting in the pictures. I think if you threw it into photoshop and just applied the burlap or sandstone texture filter to it, it should look a bit better. Maybe a close-up picture of it can show us more of the detail?

I did texture it! You're right though. Note to self: take better screenshots.

Edit- added a picture... yay.

G.K. Chesterton said, “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:28 PM
Beautiful work.

Could you please provide a link to the mesh in your post? I have no idea where to find it.
Page 1 of 2