Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinshu bathroom set

by Mummysim Posted 3rd Aug 2007 at 11:28 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:06 PM
great job, really nice set, thank you!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 1:58 PM
elegant set! Thank you so much.
Alchemist
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 2:02 PM
Looks truly beautiful, thank you!
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 3:00 PM
Well done! Thanks for creating and sharing your hard work.
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 4:25 PM
Lovely, with a "warm fuzzy" feeling!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:54 PM
Fantastic job and so neat and clean.
Thank You for sharing your creative work with us, I shall enjoy this bathroom a lot.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:04 AM
Lovely sets and great job.Thanks for sharing.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#9 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 8:58 AM
Beautiful! I love the sink!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 3:42 PM
Thank you for your kind comments everyone. You will notice unfortunately that Ive added the wrong bamboo plant file. It is available in the set at http://www.simsdivine.com/home2. Im sorry for this blunder..Im so airheaded at times.

Hugs
Mummy
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 12:39 PM
Hi,

I have all EP's and GLS and found out that the towelrack and endtable made my game crash.

I love the style of this bathroom and hope there is a way to fix this problem.

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 2:29 AM
Hi Llial - Im sorry to hear that. Im not sure as its working fine in my game. As I said up there...I have all EPs except for Uni and Pets as Ive recently had to do a reinstall after
my hard drive went. Unfortunately Uni and Pets have scratches and wont load up tut.
At the time of making this set I turned off all EPs in SimPE for the toilet so that should be base game compatible, the others had all EPs except for Uni, Pets and the fun packs ticked. If anyone else can shed light on your problem or has the same problem Id like to know.

Hopefully we can sort something out.

Hugs
Mummy
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:17 AM
Hi Mummysim,

I redownloaded the set from your homepage and it works fine now. Thank you for that wonderfull set. :D

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 12:47 AM
Just searched all of moon sims no screens anywhere & the sites for the other items are gone. So I guess have to find others to substitute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 9:50 PM
Thank You