Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of 25 untuckables for the teen girl

by migamoo Posted 5th Aug 2007 at 3:03 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 4:49 AM by migamoo : Fixing zip

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 60 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:11 AM
Yay! Thanks, migamoo, these are great.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:20 AM
Yay! A mesh! I've been running around all day looking for one.

It says I'm forbidden, though, weird...

Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:25 AM
That's really odd. I couldn't tell you why it's doing that. It's probably a server issue.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:32 AM Last edited by Daisie : 5th Aug 2007 at 4:02 AM.
Yep, I'm forbidden too. *bookmarks page, waits patiently*
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:34 AM Last edited by bluemoon11 : 5th Aug 2007 at 3:37 AM. Reason: feedback
*gasp* YAY!!! I have been waiting soo long for these!! Thank you so much!!!

edit - It says I am forbidden also. Weird. I'll come back later! :lovestruc

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Instructor
#7 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:39 AM
These are great! Thanks!! :D

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:40 AM
I'm truly sorry you're not able to download at the moment! I'm assuming it's the server, but I don't know for sure.

Instructor
#9 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 3:50 AM Last edited by pepperdawg : 5th Aug 2007 at 7:16 AM.
I suppose this could be the downtime that Delphy was talking about. I wouldn't worry about it. These look great! I've really been needing a mesh like this for my teen girls, and they're done really well. I'll be sure to pop back to grab these!

Edit: Just saw the shoes... They rock! It's so hard to find outfits with really excellent shoes, and these fit the bill! I can't wait for these downloads to be back up!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:02 AM Last edited by bluemoon11 : 5th Aug 2007 at 4:08 AM. Reason: changes. =)
Other downloads on this site are working fine... maybe the mods think this particular upload is too awesome for the general public... and only some people are worthy to download it.

edit - these two uploads give 403 errors too, but everything else works just fine. - Falcilicious | Skull mask

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:04 AM
And you're just non awesome? Nah, last time I checked, this was MTS not MATY.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:20 AM
LOL, that's a good one. I've been cruising for weeks looking for untuckables for teen girls! Thank you for filling this niche! Hope you will add to the set soon!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:33 AM
finally something better than tuck-ins! Thanks=)

ToO MucH......iS nEvEr foR mE
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:53 AM
Thank you. very cute

Hurr Durr, Derpity Derp Derp.

Quote:
Due to the disturbing amount of children on cycles being run over in the streets of Riverview and Sunset Valley, it has been deemed necessary by the town councils to impose a national speed limit.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 5:12 AM
I was trying to do this, but I can't mesh. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 5:23 AM
MIG!

I love the alpha top idea! You really are great.
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 8:23 AM
Wow! You did a great job. Thank you so much!

By the way, the redhead model you have there...where did you find her hairstyle? I really like it.
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#18 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 8:31 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 5th Aug 2007 at 8:42 AM.
Fabulous work per usual sweetie, I am getting the same error message, but I believe it's all the hullabaloo with the servers. It will right itself in no time.

You will see my Sims wearing these amazing clothes for sure.

Selar loves you for life *air kisses*
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:21 AM
Oh hurrah! My adult sims are all untuckable-addicted, and now my teen gals can be too! Thanks Migamoo!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:38 AM
Did you know you rock? Well you do! ._. Thank you loads and loads!

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 1:04 PM
Love these Any chance of a baggier jeans mesh for the teens too?
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 2:29 PM
Thanks again everyone! And yes, I do plan to add new meshes, but I was impatient and felt like putting something out now.

Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 5:43 PM
These are awesome! I love the pants mesh. Very nice! Thank you for making such amazing and casual clothes! ^_^

If You're Not Weird, Then There's Something Wrong With You.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 7:34 PM Last edited by tibby13 : 5th Aug 2007 at 7:41 PM.
:squeals with delight: Yay, untuckables for teens! I bow to you and your great meshing skills. Thanks for sharing these with us.

The pants mesh downloads fine, but the pants themselves have an error every time I try. I dunno if it has to do with the fact that it takes so long to download it that it errors or if there is a problem. It says that archive is damaged or in unknown format, but everything else has downloaded fine.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tibby13
The pants mesh downloads fine, but the pants themselves have an error every time I try. I dunno if it has to do with the fact that it takes so long to download it that it errors or if there is a problem. It says that archive is damaged or in unknown format, but everything else has downloaded fine.

the same thing is happening for me with the pant recolors. Love love love you for making these tho thanks

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Page 1 of 3