Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-The Mall-

by simon007 Posted 7th Aug 2007 at 9:55 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:09 AM
Looks good, real good.
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:59 AM
Great work, you did a good job making and decorating all the different stores. Thanks

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Alchemist
#4 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 6:54 AM Last edited by lamammaforever : 8th Aug 2007 at 7:15 AM.
Hey, this is really good! Very elegant place. I like the colors you used, the stairs-in-the-corner and the palms and funtains inside, but also how you arranged the varuious shops. Thank you veeery much!

In one pic I see a plant which is not listed in the CC and, if I remember well, it comes from sims divine (mummysim perhaps?). Is it included?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:16 AM
No I don't think so, sorry, but the lot will look good with Maxis plants, and to answer your question, I don't think I've ever seen a site called Sims Divine. But as soon as I find out where the plant was from I'll tell you.

S
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 9:51 AM
I really like your mall very much. Thank you for sharing.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#7 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 2:40 PM
What happens to the H&M store if you don't have H&M? I don't download lots much so I don't know. Will the game glitch, not be able to load the lot, or the stuff pack stuff just not be there?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:24 PM
Amazing lot!! I love it!!! My sims will expend a lot of time (and money!!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:30 PM
There was no option for me to tick that it needs H&M, but I think it does.

S

LOT REQUESTS ACCEPTED

Please thank my lots if you download them.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:35 PM
There's a problem with the restaurant...
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:37 AM
Well done. Thanks. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 9:17 AM
I'm sorry about that, Starboy14, people will have to put their own cookers in if it's to be a restaurant, but I never called it that so please don't kill me....

S
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simon007
There was no option for me to tick that it needs H&M, but I think it does.

S

You don't need H&M, all items from that stuff pack on this lot will not be included in the download
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 5:54 PM
I noticed there was supposed to be a gate in front for the cars. Why is that not included.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 7:19 AM
Quote:
I noticed there was supposed to be a gate in front for the cars. Why is that not included.

Maybe because the creator chose not to include it... or the creator doesn't allow it to be included.... please think before you post
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th May 2009 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wrightguy0
You don't need H&M, all items from that stuff pack on this lot will not be included in the download

but i suggest to not download this file if you don't have the pack. It messed up the graphics in my game for a while until i uninstalled it
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th May 2009 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wrightguy0

but i suggest to not download this file if you don't have the pack. It messed up the graphics in my game for a while until i removed it
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 11:27 PM
Is H&M required? Other than that, thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 8:26 PM
I love it! My university second disk got completly destroyed, it is coming in around 3 to 4 days I have added it to my bar so I will download it. thanx
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 4:40 PM
[QUOTE=Lavaster]Is H&M required? Other than that, thanks[/QUOTE yes otherwise alot of the items will not be included

Pass this ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(( ))
// \\

Sophia