Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pacific Weeks

by patul Posted 9th Aug 2007 at 4:14 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:02 AM by patul

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:09 AM
Awesome lot Patul, especially the terrain work.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:43 AM
Great work (as always). And also as always: Special thanks for the UNFURNISHED version!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:00 AM
Patul this is a work of art. I love the low roofs. Great work, thank you.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Forum Resident
#5 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:17 AM
your did amazing job again Patul!!this house really fantastic and beautiful,I like its most,Thank you so much for sharing.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:48 AM
Absolutely beautiful!! I love your creative talents. The furnishing is excellently done, as well as the entire house itself. I will most definitely enjoy having this gorgeous home in my game. Keep it up with the series, they're looking more gorgeous than ever.
Keep up the great work. <33

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:16 AM
Awesome job, I like the whole series! Thank you Patul!!!!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:50 AM
Instructor
#9 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:09 AM
I just love your lots. This will make the 5th in my current game of your designs......THANKYOU so much for another fantastic creation
Alchemist
#10 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 7:47 AM
Thank you Patul for this real beauty, details, colors, decorations ... all is perfect. I love the ludic large space, it's good for the kharma. And love the sand dunes too. Thanks again (now wait for the weeks and months and years, perhaps...). Kiss and ciao.
Alchemist
#11 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:15 AM
Beautiful and irresistable, I won´t change a thing! Thank you,
Scholar
#12 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:15 AM
Very nice work Patty!!! Wonderful job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Scholar
#13 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:05 PM
Wow! You've done it again! I LOVE this home! Im going to have to put it in my favorites. I just love the feeling and the style.

Thanks Patul!!!
Scholar
#14 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 3:58 PM
Nice house ! Patul ! I like the terrace and the game room ! Merci à toi !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Instructor
#15 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:35 PM
I can't wait till Pacific Months!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:24 PM
Thanks so much for this whole series! And thanks even more for adding an unfurnished version of the Weeks. I love to torture my sims and make them work for it :D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:28 PM
I like how all of your pacific houses match to make a nice neighborhood, very nice. If you get all the way to pacific century, it will be a mansion !!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:27 AM
Gorgeous house! I'm really going to enjoy this oneThank you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 3:36 PM
Very Beautiful Patul. Jeez, I hope my houses get as freakin awesome as this. Who knows myabe next year eh.