Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match sport clothing for men (3 outfits)

by oepu Posted 10th Aug 2007 at 3:11 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 6:04 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:37 PM
Great work! Thank you (and please give us more from this stuff)

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Theorist
#3 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:41 PM
awesome
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 8:04 PM
The Maxis matching stuff are an extremely worthy project, and these even more than the rest, there are very few believable good-looking sports clothes for men, so these will come very handy.

"Sometimes the solution / is worse than the problem"
-- Pet Shop Boys, "Twentieth Century"
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:11 PM
Ooh, yes. I really like these! Not a huge file size and REAL-looking. This would be the sort of clothes my son and his friends would wear. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:47 AM
This is great, I was wanting more athletic outfit for guys, besides the ones that come with game.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:57 AM
these athletic outfits are great! especially since athletic clothes (and good ones at that) are so very rare. thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 3:47 PM
Excellent job on all your latest creations. These athletic wear for the guys was so deperately needed! Thank you.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 1:19 PM
I love this project!!!!!!!
make for elders too, or better; for all ages!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 9:11 PM
This is certainly a worthy project. My male sims really need good clothes Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 6:27 PM
Thank you so much for sharing all your downloads these blew me away, they're so great. So what I'm trying to say is, excellent work.

More! *drools*
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 1:15 PM
These are gorgeous, and so are the rest of your seat. My entire male clothing folder is full of fanseelambs and your clothing. It's amazing!

I Got The University EP!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 11:44 AM
Any chance this could be for teens too?
Or has that already been done?
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 4:33 PM
this is great-my favorite is the light blue. thanks!