Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adriana Morana

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 14th Aug 2007 at 11:21 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:30 PM
She's gorgeous. I could just see her being a movie star, perhaps from the days gone by.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:58 PM
Great work HP! She looks beautiful, she's very unique! Thanks for her! Keep up the awesome work
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 3:51 PM
Wonderful Job HP! Thank you for this marvelous piece of work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 4:25 PM
She is beautiful, you did an awesome job. She looks kind of like across Kate Bosworthh (is that her lol) from Underworld and Mila Jovovich from Ultra violet.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 4:10 AM
She's lovely HP. I'd agree with Annelae - she does seem to belong to times past.
Elegant and distant.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 1:45 PM
She's gorgeous, and the story you've created for her is so imaginative. I love how you always give your uploaded Sims backgrounds and personalities -- I downloaded most of them and play them with the same stories and such.
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:27 AM
For some reason, she reminds me of Gillian Anderson. Doesn't matter though. She's beautiful in her own right! Lovely work as always!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof