Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DMS's X-Men Ladies Pack 1

by DeadMetalSimmer Posted 15th Aug 2007 at 3:28 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2010 at 7:27 PM by DeadMetalSimmer

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:24 PM
Rly Sexy [woot 1st!]
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 12:23 AM
These are lovely but where did you find Psylocke's braided hair?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:05 AM
Her hair is from XM sims. One of the newer hairs. It doesnt match what her hair looks like in the comics but I thought it looked pretty on her.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:22 AM Last edited by insidious_glamour : 16th Aug 2007 at 2:28 AM.
These are fantastic ... would it be possible to convert one or all of them for a default "Superhero" outfit for the maxis police career track? Just wondering ... because the costumes they have suck ... and why not have a real superhero?! ^_^

P.S. Thanks for the great job! (Oh, and do you planning on doing, like, Emma Frost? ~.^)
Alchemist
#6 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 10:36 AM
Wonderful Fantasy outfits! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 10:44 AM Last edited by DeadMetalSimmer : 16th Aug 2007 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Pies!
Id be happy to convert them if I knew how. Ill do some studying.

I plan on doing as many as possiable. I know I would have included Storm but getting the coloring right on her costume is proving to be difficult. It cant be white white, but grey looks like crap.

Which Emma do you want? The White Queen Dominatrix Emma or the new version? I also plan on making a Black Queen version of Jean/Phoenix so I might just end up including the White Queen as well. That is a long way off though.

Right now I am working on Gambit as he is my favorite X-Man. I want to do Sinister to but I need a mesher to help with the cape.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 8:34 PM
WOAH They are so cool! If you do make a Pack 2, could you include Dazzler? She is one of my favorite x-men and her outfits are why cool!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 2:37 AM
I'm kinda partial to the White Queen Dominatrix Emma o_0 ... and Gambit sounds fantastic! You've got something going here, maybe someone should make an X-Men career lol ... I wonder what the major would be?
Once again, thanks and great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:53 PM
Thank you, Im glad you guys like them.

I think someone did make an X-Men career not sure. Who knows maybe Ill take a shot at that lol. If anyone wants to make a career and use my skins they are welcome to just as long as I get credit.

Dazzler sounds like she would be fun to do. I can litterly go on for years making X-Men there are so many.
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 6:44 PM
lol yeah I guess it would take a long time to do every single x-men, but your outfits are the best ones I have seen! And if you do Dazzler, which outfit would it be? Her silver Disco one or her blue one?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 3:54 PM
Default Daz
Thank you

Well her disco one would be harder to do because of the collar. I dont mesh and I dont know any meshers out there. I havent seen a mesh that would match hers very well

Ill keep on the lookout. MY big plan is to evantually do all versions of all the costumes. All the more popular ones anyway. The X-Treme costumes for example. Espcially Gambits...yum. Uh anyway..thats what I plan but I usually plan things to big lol
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeadMetalSimmer
If you want the actual Sims I made that go along with the outfits they are available at my site.

Aw your website seems to be down.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeadMetalSimmer
Thank you

Well her disco one would be harder to do because of the collar. I dont mesh and I dont know any meshers out there. I havent seen a mesh that would match hers very well

Ill keep on the lookout. MY big plan is to evantually do all versions of all the costumes. All the more popular ones anyway. The X-Treme costumes for example. Espcially Gambits...yum. Uh anyway..thats what I plan but I usually plan things to big lol
oh that would be cool! I need a good Gambit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 10:10 PM
Monkey pie?
Quote: Originally posted by kingarthur
Aw your website seems to be down.

Yeah the monthly charge was suposed to be automatically taken out of my paypal account but every now and then paypal gets retarded. It gave them a credit card number that expired 3 years ago. I had to re-input my card but then even after that It kept telling me to imput a new one. Duh ta duh.

I bypassed paypal and paied directly so its back again. It wont be taken out monthly anymore so it might go down around the middle or end of the month for a day or so untill I have time to pay them again.

As for the loveable gumbo, Hes comming along nicely.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 9:40 AM
wonderful work!thanx
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:40 PM
thanks these are really cool can you make gambit and maybe kitty, she is cute.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 2:33 AM
i got your costumes but can't get your sims from your site,. seems every link i click on says basicly "no" page not found and all that...

so i guess i'll just havta get another group of my favorite girls...

they look great in the pics tho.. wish i could get them.
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:11 AM
These are awesome! Where did you find psylockes hair?
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 7:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rasputin_rocks
These are awesome! Where did you find psylockes hair?

Nevermind lol. I read the other posts and saw that it was on xm.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 4:53 AM
I love Rogue's hair because mine also has grey streaks on either side. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 1:27 PM
Could u convert this but for the sims 4?? plz