Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crow for your Draven or raven for your Poe...

by wiccadwitch Posted 17th Aug 2007 at 7:15 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:32 PM by Canoodle

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:21 AM
Wow, very nice! Thanks a lot, my new-born sim will love it
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:00 AM
This is a sweet idea! I have wanted this kind off pets since I heard about Pets, but no they only gave us fluffy animals. This is GREAT!

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:03 AM
Thank you, it looks great!
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 11:17 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Aug 2007 at 3:56 PM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
At last! I wanted something like this since Pets came out...I want Owls next, hehe.
Zen

PS...Thank you.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 2:44 PM
Wow that's so cool, great work!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:08 PM
thanks great idea!
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:15 PM
I adore ravens and crows so this is brilliant. Thank you.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Instructor
#9 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:42 PM
This is perfect for my Draven! He'll love it! He already owns a crow, but this one is much nicer! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:35 PM
This is so neat, I was hoping someone would make this. Thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:55 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Aug 2007 at 9:35 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
Thank you so much Ravens and Crows are my favorite birds.

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 9:15 PM
/\
||
||
ooooh Antibus, kingdom hospital reference very nice

Oh and thanks to everyone for the nice comments. I love corvids as well which is pretty much why I went ahead and gave this a shot even though I had absolutely no idea what I was doing!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 12:31 AM
Oh I have been hoping that someone would make a beautiful crow like this! Thank you so much for its creation, and my sims thank you too!

"Thrilling to think, poor child of sin! It was the dead who groaned within."
~ "The Sleeper", E.A. Poe
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 5:12 AM Last edited by tipoual : 19th Aug 2007 at 9:50 PM.
Ooooooh thank you thank you!!!!

Please, I reallly hope that you can do owls for next! And a red phoenix
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 5:37 AM
As they say - 'Nevermore...'

Thanks for the awesome Raven!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 12:47 PM
Brilliant! Its got the right beak and everything, thanks so much!

'Please, I reallly hope that you can do owls for next! And a red phoenix'

I second that! I need owls for my wizarding sims =]
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 7:11 PM
Great crow, and I love the thread title too. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:32 AM
He's beautiful! You wouldn't have him uploaded anywhere else, my computer rawrs at RARs...hehe...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by trustthapo
He's beautiful! You wouldn't have him uploaded anywhere else, my computer rawrs at RARs...hehe...

Unfortunately no. I really only spend any time here at MTS2 so it was the only place I ever even considered uploading.

Once again thanks to everyone for all the nice comments. I do have plans to create more flying pets BUT I am slow being new to all this and rather bad at it. So the next upload won't be fast in coming (I need lots of help from other more talented people *cough*(klinny)*cough* and they are often busy) but I can practically guarantee that it is one of the things in one of the previous comments.
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 7:59 PM
brilliant! I love this birdie! Great work!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:40 PM
Great my forces of evil will love it.

More Power !!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 11:57 PM
Awesome Avian Alteration!
Quote: Originally posted by ZenFrog76
...I want Owls next..

Me too.... Harry Potter's Owl Hedwig...

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 7:21 AM
Love all the bird variety of nature but there's something special about a crow/raven. The whole dead tree perch is fabulous and these birds are a beautiful choice. Thanks for breathing life into the endless colour of Maxisland.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 1:38 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Mar 2008 at 8:55 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Good job, this would have taken a long time to perfect. Thanks so much.
Inventor
#25 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 11:28 PM
Awe he's so cute, Ed Poe is my favorite poet and the Raven and Dream within a Dream absolutely rock. Thank so much!
Page 1 of 2