Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

<< Brutal Protection >>

by MonikaHaha Posted 18th Aug 2007 at 12:04 PM - Updated 23rd Aug 2007 at 12:44 AM by MonikaHaha

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 3:04 AM
The "Tofu Fighting" shirt in particular made me laugh. thanks!

kikasete koremade wo
hanashite korekara wo...
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 3:05 AM
*gasps* They. Are. So. Cute. *downloads all of them* Thank you so much! =]
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 3:21 AM
My favorite one is the "Dinosaurs" print. It's awesome. Thank you for sharing. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 5:54 AM
can adults wear them too? And do I need to download that CEP file or whatever it's called? (I have a macbook pro).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 6:08 AM
no, adults cannot wear them.
and, I think You do need to download CEP, but you need it for almost anything.

My imaginery friend thinks You have serious problems ...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 9:34 AM
Thank you!

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 11:38 AM
Isn't the "Luxury Tax" from Monopoly? Cool idea! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 3:41 PM
These are awesome. Thanks! I'm going to download them right now. I've got a huge collection of clothes with half length pants though, so is there any chance you could make these, or something similar with flared/maxis style full length jeans for adults?? I'd really appreciate it if you could. I'm in serious need of some average jeans for my average adult sims.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 12:14 PM
I like these, a lot. Thank you!

Life always founds a way out.
- Ian Malcolm
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 9:38 PM
OH THAT'S COOL! The "Luxury Tax" one is my favourite! It reminds me of monopoly! you should make more, youre are very good at this!

Check out Destinee Revealed on YouTube! It's my first series, but I can tell it did turn out pretty well:) Check out http://www.youtube.com/ShadoeRogue! Enough with the bragging:D Please watch it and leave comments so I know you're watched it!

-- Bye bye now

--- Shadoe Rogue ---
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:48 AM
Cute. Just the kind of shirts i was looking for.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane. - Anymonuse
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 12:57 AM Last edited by modtheharm : 5th Nov 2013 at 5:56 AM.
i've been looking for this ever since my computer crashed and the data was lost on it, thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 12:55 PM
OMG! These are so amazing, THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 7:17 AM
The shirt that's "Luxury Tax" was one of my favorites for years, until I lost my game' downloads to a computer crash. I have a feeling this outfit will become overused for all of my angsty-bratty teenage girls, once more. Thanks a million.