Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stylish Corsets in different variations

by Mailman Posted 21st Aug 2007 at 12:35 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2007 at 11:38 AM by Mailman

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:24 AM
Great job...hot, man, hot!!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:00 PM
Crackin Job On These By The Way.

Cheers

Megadrive
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:41 PM
Wow!, these are very, very good [Downloads] thanks for sharing!.

P.S. I especially like the Sim in the 'MTS2_602439_Mailman_Detail02b' picture - do you have her phone number by any chance?...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:46 AM Last edited by Mailman : 30th Sep 2007 at 11:37 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by DocFX
Wow!, these are very, very good [Downloads] thanks for sharing!.

P.S. I especially like the Sim in the 'MTS2_602439_Mailman_Detail02b' picture - do you have her phone number by any chance?...

HAH! The brunette? Yeah she´s awesome. It´s Lily by Mury here on MTS2. I changed her hair and make-up though but the facial features you can get from Mury.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 9:18 PM
Awesome Job! I usually have a problem with the way Warrlock's bodymeshes look but you made it look great! The same goes for your other works. Please do more with these meshes, you work well with them!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 2:27 AM
Do yo have The brunette hair and skintone
Forum Resident
#8 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 4:56 PM
You are truely a great creator. Please continue since there's a lot more sims2 fan out there. Thanks a lot for this great work. Bravo to you!!!