Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pacific Noon

by patul Posted 21st Aug 2007 at 10:35 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:00 AM by patul

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:57 AM
Wonderful work as always!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:57 AM
Really nice work patul...Thanks

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 7:08 AM
Excellent work! Keep on with this series. (But where is the UNFURNISHED version? )

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Alchemist
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 7:52 AM
It is a marvellous house,thanks!

More to come ... not sure... perhaps, if you give me ideas or if the rain continue...

I would like to see you create "Pacific Waves" a veritable beach lot with swimmable ocean, do you think this is a good idea? Or "Pacific Twilight" the vampires dwelling..., what about "Pacific Seconds" on a 1x1 lot? :D
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:14 AM
Great lot Patul! I love all 'lake' lots Thank you very much.

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:54 PM
Very beautiful! This series really is quite nice . Thanks!
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:10 PM
Very, very nice lot thank you Patul I really love it. And it's very playable, alot of sims there. gorgeous...

/Lisen
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 7:32 PM
Very nice again, Patul :D

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 7:38 PM
fabulous work.. you are very stylish and creative.