Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rideable Skateboard - by request

by rebecah Posted 26th Aug 2007 at 3:23 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 9:25 PM by -Maylin-

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 3:37 AM
this looks pretty neat im gonna let my teen sims have some fun with this

Live life to the fullest.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 3:39 AM
Great Work
cool! Very Cool!! I like it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 3:40 AM Last edited by noeidog : 1st Sep 2007 at 4:58 AM.
Very cool work! I am impressed Thanks a bunch for sharing! I love it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 4:21 AM
Thank you! Hopefully my sims will be better at skateboarding then I was.

"This the way the world ends not with a bang, but a whimper."- The Doctor
"People go to great lengths just to known when they die, but why do that when you could just stay hidden, be known and alive."- KiraWilfort
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 4:48 AM
Oh, that is very cool! Very, very nice work. Just one little comment - maybe you could make the skateboard larger so that the feet are on top of it? It's an awesome job though, thanks very much!

Sclumbly doo! Bannoodle visudlbre!
If you can translate, I will give you a cookie :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheezball
Oh, that is very cool! Very, very nice work. Just one little comment - maybe you could make the skateboard larger so that the feet are on top of it? It's an awesome job though, thanks very much!

I was going for the effect of their feet straddling the edges.
Scholar
#8 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:33 AM
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:48 AM
WoW!!!!!!! ThankYou Very Very much!!!

«Kindness - quality, which surplus does not harm».
John Golsuorsi.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."
Dorothea Lange
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:54 AM
You always amaze me.You make some of the best items!
Thank you so much for using your time to make our game so much more enjoyable and amusing. I can barely turn on my pc, so if not for the generosity of folks like you, my game would only have the items provided by Maxis.
Thank you and all of the artist out there that create for us.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 6:01 AM
Rebecah, you never fail us do you? You make the best things here for us to have fun with. This one is just so great, its fun to watch them cruise the neighborhood on their new toys.
Thank You
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 6:37 AM
Oo Wow that's amazing I love it! -downloads-

Wanna read some of my stories? Click here

or some of my photos

Instructor
#13 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 6:45 AM
You rock! Thank you for sharing your awesome abilities for free.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 6:54 AM
I love it!
One question though - I would love to recolor it, but is the bottom the same texture as the top? If not, where would the bottom texture be in relation to the top (which is, ironically, at the top of the texture image) :P
Thank you in advance, and thank you for the creation and sharing of this oh-so-useful object. You rock! :D

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
What just happend?
retired moderator
#15 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 7:04 AM
Awesome! Thank you, downloading now.

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohfetishano
I love it!
One question though - I would love to recolor it, but is the bottom the same texture as the top? If not, where would the bottom texture be in relation to the top (which is, ironically, at the top of the texture image) :P
Thank you in advance, and thank you for the creation and sharing of this oh-so-useful object. You rock! :D

The bottom is the same as the top. Would you prefer that it not be? I could change that.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 7:42 AM
Well I hate to speak for everyone, but I *would* like to have grip-tape on the top and a design on the bottom. I've got a few wicked board designs that I'd like to use on it, so if you could do that, it would be really awesome!

I hate to be a pest, though. So if it's not any trouble, then I'd like that! :D

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 7:44 AM
i know that my cousins that come over to play the sims on my computer will be so flippin excited so i thank you rebecah your amazing at what you do! i honestly cant wait to try this myself, have my sims do something i can not do lol if this works out and all it would be cool to see some cool re-colours like maybe the bam margera board or something that would be awesome!
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 9:24 AM
Ahh i want to download this but whenever i download an object it wont show up anywhere. only hair makeup and clothes and skins will 3=
Theorist
#20 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 10:16 AM
Heh, when I first saw this I went "why would any young lady ride around on her skateboard topless?" I must be getting old, all the colors are starting to run together.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 10:45 AM
This is soooo freaken awesome! I've wished for a rideable skateboard for my sims for so long, and now I have it. Thank you so much!

"Thrilling to think, poor child of sin! It was the dead who groaned within."
~ "The Sleeper", E.A. Poe
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:08 AM
I always wanted a ridable skateboard for my sims!Thanks so much!

I'd rather be a square peg in a round hole
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:12 AM
wow thanks i never expected you to be so quick

can't wait to test this out
Forum Resident
#24 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:36 AM
OMG this is gorgeous!!!i sooo love sk8s!!!and i am so happy u are made them 4 our simmies!thanx so much 4 all hard work!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 2:55 PM
Thank you lord! Bless you I'm a skater so I need this!

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Page 1 of 4