Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 tone army-part I (the punx) Baggy trousers

by sannah Posted 29th Aug 2007 at 1:45 AM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 4:11 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:31 AM
Very well done, thanks! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:57 AM
Thank you for sharing and all the work you put into this. I especially like your presentation - the pictures with details and text - looks really professional
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:58 AM
Nice, thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 12:34 PM
Yeah! I can never have too many good goth-punk clothes! Thanks!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 9:41 PM
ah you are amazing! my punks and rudies thank you =)
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 4:37 PM
We are the fiend club! we are the fiend club! not you not you! weeee thx now i can have michale graves and nancy spudgen`s dauther sid Vicious will be angry ^^
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 3:04 AM
I saw the picture you have and realized two things. One, that your stuff is awesome. Two, that one of your models is the very Sim I've been looking for since I accidentally deleted my CC. Do you think you could tell me where you downloaded the girl with the red and black hair and skull headband?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 3:35 AM
So freaking awesome! THANK YOU! Now I can be styling my new clothes. ALRIGHT! Thank you thank you thank you :D