Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallingwater Collection

by stonetower Posted 31st Aug 2007 at 8:29 AM - Updated 8th Jan 2014 at 12:20 PM by stonetower

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 8:40 AM Last edited by stonetower : 8th Jan 2014 at 12:24 PM.
part 3. fences.

These fences can help you to cover "the MAXIS slab" of down stairs.

Caution!! New mesh fence needs at least one or more EP.

part 4. modular stairs.

These stairs would be well matched with my fences and MAXIS wall.

New stairs are needed some intallation so you must read "readme.txt" in zip files.
If you install Numenor's Scriptorium, please download (TextFor-Scriptorium0Users) zip files.

Here is download link for the Scriptorium program.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=192613

==========================================================
Modular stairs(bonus) numbers are changed!!
Because 1300~1302 are reserved by Reyn.
My new numbers are 1900~1904.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-fence.zip (281.5 KB, 1539 downloads)
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-fence(short).zip (265.6 KB, 1499 downloads)
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-modularstair.zip (229.2 KB, 1459 downloads)
File Type: zip  (TextFor-Scriptorium-Users)-Fallingwater-modularstair.zip (1.5 KB, 1178 downloads)
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-modularstair(bonus).zip (276.3 KB, 1406 downloads)
File Type: zip  (TextFor-Scriptorium-Users)-Fallingwater-modularstair(bonus).zip (1.6 KB, 1244 downloads)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 8:45 AM
Wow these all look so great! I especially love your fences; they are just what I need for those glass roof overhangs! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 8:47 AM
Thanks!

"Your life's an open book don't close it fore it's done..." J.H.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 8:54 AM Last edited by stonetower : 1st Sep 2007 at 5:00 AM.
part 5. sofas and living chairs.

polygon counts :
sofa #1 = 1322
sofa #2 = 1322
living chair #1 = 451
living chair #2 = 906
living chair #3 = 338
living chair #4 = 906
living chair #5 = 574

version : Original
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-sofas.zip (229.2 KB, 623 downloads)
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-livingchairs.zip (1.27 MB, 631 downloads)
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 9:04 AM
Bravo, its all amazing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 9:05 AM Last edited by stonetower : 4th Sep 2007 at 11:44 AM.
part 6. book shelves and fireplace.

polygon counts :
book shelf level1 = 2522
book shelf level2 = 1576
book shelf level3 = 758

polygon counts : 3218

I used Numenor's templete.
If you want to clone it, follow this link.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ce#startcomment

This can be found in the Buy Mode catalog (not in the Build catalog): BUY -> Appliances -> Misc. ;Numenor's explanation.

Attached files:
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-stairbookshelves.zip (1.24 MB, 798 downloads)
File Type: zip  Prida-Fallingwater-fireplace&warmingsphereMESH.zip (93.6 KB, 626 downloads)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 9:12 AM Last edited by stonetower : 4th Sep 2007 at 11:48 AM.
part 7. decorations

polygon counts : 1076

polygon counts :
wall shelf = 158
wall shelf (corner)1,2 = 974

polygon counts : 2454

Mesh :
Diego's picture = "Red vs. Blue" Oil Portrait
Frida's picture = The Lady On Red

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-cabinet.zip (118.8 KB, 501 downloads)
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-wallshelf.zip (216.3 KB, 588 downloads)
File Type: zip  Prida-Fallingwater-simBuddhaMESH.zip (94.5 KB, 453 downloads)
File Type: zip  Fallingwater-Diego&Frida.zip (123.4 KB, 357 downloads)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 9:26 AM
Great work!
Alchemist
#10 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 9:47 AM
Oh my god, you did a real opera! very good job, great addition to the game. Thank you forever!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 9:49 AM Last edited by patul : 31st Aug 2007 at 10:31 AM.
Wonderfull set !
I ll try it soon (waitin qxpress downloads)

A great thank you for sharing this bunch of nice looking items
There is no more rating here but it is a 10stars upload.

Edit : what is your policy (not seen here or in your profile) about recolors and use of your stuff
Edit bis : what is the EP compatibility of the items ? tested with up to SSn and Up to OFB works fine

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:23 AM
Thank you for this fantastic Set!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just what I need for my Art Nouveau/ Bauhaus Neighborhood.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:29 AM
what a fantastic bunch of stuff! Thanks for everything (the windows look great).
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:39 AM
this is a real great set! thank you so much!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:48 AM
Thanks for checking my policy, item-version and nice comment.
Please forgive my mistake.

I hope you enjoy my items.
-Prida
Quote: Originally posted by patul
Edit : what is your policy (not seen here or in your profile) about recolors and use of your stuff
Edit bis : what is the EP compatibility of the items ? tested with up to SSn and Up to OFB works fine
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 4:57 PM Last edited by corvidophile2 : 31st Aug 2007 at 5:12 PM.
I'm in awe, i was sooo waiting for this set and everything is awesome, thanks so much for the hard work!

A note about the modular stairs

Did you know about Numenors scriptorium?You can find here

"CREATORS: from now on, you don't need any more to give long instructions to the users: just create yourself a simple text file, and put in it all the code required for the fireplace etc. to work.
The filename to assign to the text file is important: use the pattern "Number_CustomName.txt, where "Number" is the unique number you have chosen for your custom object (for example: "fireplace 88", or "wall 90"). By putting the unique number in front of the filename, the users will be immediately aware if they have two conflicting scripts.
When you post your object, include the text file in the attachments, and then tell the users to open their Downloads and put the text file in the right Scriptorium folder (of course, the users must have installed the Scriptorium"

You will find my older and newest creations here
Inventor
#17 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:05 AM
As I was in the process of saying this morning when the server went down, this is wonderful! I've always been a huge fan of FLW, and especially Falling Water. Once the nex expansion comes out and I see what its including, I'll be downloading this.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:22 AM
This is absolutely fabulous! Thank you so much for working so hard on this project. :0)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:40 AM
Thank you for your kind words,
I added text files for the scriptorium users.

Numenor's Scriptorium is very useful but I forgot it. I'm sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by corvidophile2
A note about the modular stairs

Did you know about Numenors scriptorium?You can find here

"CREATORS: from now on, you don't need any more to give long instructions to the users: just create yourself a simple text file, and put in it all the code required for the fireplace etc. to work.
The filename to assign to the text file is important: use the pattern "Number_CustomName.txt, where "Number" is the unique number you have chosen for your custom object (for example: "fireplace 88", or "wall 90"). By putting the unique number in front of the filename, the users will be immediately aware if they have two conflicting scripts.
When you post your object, include the text file in the attachments, and then tell the users to open their Downloads and put the text file in the right Scriptorium folder (of course, the users must have installed the Scriptorium"
Field Researcher
#20 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 2:56 AM
I noticed this was under "windows." You might want to reconsider placing this in the "sets" category, since there is more than just windows here and such.
Just had to say again how much I love this set.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 5:33 AM Last edited by whitesiren : 1st Sep 2007 at 5:41 AM.
(Sorry for all the posts...but I believe this is important.)
I thought you should know that one of your modular stairs share the name number (1302) as these: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=224173.
If the user changes the txt file in their game on one of the packages to a different one there shouldn't be a problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 6:22 AM
You're right. it is very important to downloaders. So I changed my stair numbers. Thank you so much for your help.
Quote: Originally posted by whitesiren
(Sorry for all the posts...but I believe this is important.)
I thought you should know that one of your modular stairs share the name number (1302) as these: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=224173.
If the user changes the txt file in their game on one of the packages to a different one there shouldn't be a problem.
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:00 AM
All of this is so amazing! Thank you!

"You can't fix stupid." You can, however, MOD THE SIMS 2!!
Alchemist
#24 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:21 AM
It all looks so much like the real items of the building, you are a highly talented creator!
I admire the details of the bookshelves; the windows are simply perfect.
Everything is just awesome!!
Beautiful! Thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 3:53 PM
Stonetower has done an AMAZING job with these...just so y'all know, I have the lot about 70% finished, but I am having surgery soon and meanwhile, the pain meds makes my ability to even see the screen um....let's just say 'an adventure'! SO I will work on it as I am able, and try to release it as soon as I can!

Do know that I have several books about Fallingwater - including isometrics and blueprints - so the lot will be as close to the original as possible, including decor!

Meanwhile, enjoy the windows and doors, and other amazing object Stonewtower will release in this set...she's done a MASTERFUL job of capturing the look and style that is so specific to Frank Lloyd Wright's vision.

Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. ~ Victor Hugo

See more of my creations at Illusions of Grandeur.
Page 1 of 4