Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ginch Gonch Undies, Vol.2

by SimplyStella Posted 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:21 PM - Updated 7th Sep 2007 at 8:37 AM by SimplyStella

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 6:14 PM
Yay! I've been waiting for this lol. Looks great!!!

Any hopes of you doing the green aswell?

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Alchemist
#3 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 8:06 PM
Very nice. By the way, whose skin is the boy using? It looks so realistic? Is it a donation skin?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 9:51 PM
the improvements on these are fantastic but i still say your older type was fantastic also

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 10:24 PM
These are really cute! And the textures just bind me
Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 10:56 PM
I love these! I've still got your old ones in game, great addiction to the collection.
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 1:29 AM
mmmmm Ginch Gonch*drool*

AWESOMENESS! Great job, Love these as much as those Valentine ones you made, they get used ALOT in my game
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:08 AM
where did you get the girls hair?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:25 AM
I love it! The undies looks great :D. I can say Ginch Gonch products looks really cute especially on guys hehehe...Thank you so much for these :D.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:27 AM
They're nice, but question. Are you gonna clean up the Male Pajamas from Nightlife?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cutehottie_s
where did you get the girls hair?

It's a new free hair from peggysims.
Alchemist
#12 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 6:35 AM
I really love your red stars underwear.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 6:35 AM
I really need the skin for the teen boy please. Great work btw I have downloaded them but would look better with that skintone
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 6:52 AM
Gah! I adore these! They're too incredibly cute. Thank you. :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 7:49 AM
so you dont mind if i use it for my sims 2 movie for youtube???
Forum Resident
#16 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 3:32 PM
great job! can you tell me where did you get the boy's skintone? it looks very realistic
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:20 PM
It's her own skintone, on her site. Check her profile *sigh*

Thank you for these, one of my male sims is currently wearing the male version :D
Alchemist
#18 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:54 AM Last edited by varpunen : 9th Sep 2007 at 12:35 PM.
Tramen... are you sure? I went to check those skintones but the abs somehow don't look the same. In this skin they are more defined. Unless, of course, the body in these pictures is in a 'fit' state. That would explain it, I guess.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PearDrops
Any hopes of you doing the green aswell?
Mh, probably not. I don't have time to skin anymore *sigh*, but feel free to recolor it by yourself if you want

Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Is it a donation skin?
Donation? *Stella runs away and screams in horror*
XD, no it's not pay. Actually, both you and Tramen are right. The skin is mine (the skintone used for the guy and the girl is the same), but you can't find it on my site, 'cause it's unreleased. It takes me days to make all the screenshots, and then all the zips and webpages and everything and I basically have no time to upload them

Quote: Originally posted by pablo247
so you dont mind if i use it for my sims 2 movie for youtube???
Feel free to use it wherever. If you can give me a credit is appreciated but don't get mad if you're just using it in a video

Quote: Originally posted by Noogie666
I can say Ginch Gonch products looks really cute especially on guys hehehe
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 2:02 AM
I like them! Very cute stuff! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 10:38 PM
I have added this to my short list of Transgender Mods for the sims 2... thanks so much for this!