Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bruno, a brazilian cute guy

by lillizinha Posted 3rd Sep 2007 at 9:55 PM - Updated 28th Oct 2008 at 10:57 PM by lillizinha : Added a link to Jeremias video, the guy from the t-shirt

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 4:59 AM
oh wow - he's gorgeous!

married?

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 5:05 AM
Gorgeous!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 5:13 AM
Very nice!
Jeremias é ótimo!!!
Alchemist
#5 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 5:45 AM
Wow. He is so handsome.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 6:52 AM
I thought I would never say this about a sim, but he is handsome!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 11:38 AM
Ah gorgeous!

Quote:
Falling feels like flying - Until you hit the ground
And everything is beautiful - 'Till you take a look around
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 11:43 AM
This is your brother? *stares* I love your family already ... *LOL* No, seriously, he's gorgeous! Your sister-in-law has excellent taste in men! And thank you very much for uploading him! <3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 2:21 PM
Oh Dear God...

*downloads immediately*

He's so damn CUTE. Thank You!!!!

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 4:18 PM
Cute!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 4:43 PM
Wow! What a great-looking sim! Thanks!

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 5:33 PM
Hot, hot, hot, hot! I think this is the most handsome male sim I've ever seen! Holy cow he might just make me play Sims 2 again :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 5:35 PM
He is a Tastey guy for my women sims!
Just loved it!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 1:55 AM
HUnkey! Would you recommend the "easiest to follow" directions on creating skins for such realistic sims please? I just can't seem to get the hang of it either.

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 3:13 AM
I 2nd the most handsome sim I've ever seem. Gorgeous!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:52 PM
OOOooooo! he's hubbabada hot
Field Researcher
#17 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by selzi
This is your brother? *stares* I love your family already ... *LOL* No, seriously, he's gorgeous! Your sister-in-law has excellent taste in men! And thank you very much for uploading him! <3

I have to agree! :lovestruc Thank you!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#18 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 5:56 PM
Wonderful sim! Very real

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#19 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 1:03 PM
He's really sweet looking. Thanks so much for sharing him I promise to take reeeeal good care of him (or my sim females will rather)

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:18 PM
Hello! Gosh, you left me very happy for having made that Brazilian one, Bruno! I am also Brazilian and I was lively in seeing one of us being so admired. He is really super soft. That passage in Portuguese that you put there, was until that well writing so that she speaks English, but the more right is: "O cão foi quem botou pra nós bebermos! "
And the "cão", means dog (animal). I did adore, if he/she gives it puts the link of the video in Youtube that I am crazy to see! Hugs

Sorry the mistakes, but it is that of English, I only know how to speak, "Hello, like you it goes! " :B
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:31 AM
Thanks everyone for the really nice comments!!!

Quote: Originally posted by raaakel
That passage in Portuguese that you put there, was until that well writing so that she speaks English, but the more right is: "O cão foi quem botou pra nós bebermos! "
And the "cão", means dog (animal). I did adore, if he/she gives it puts the link of the video in Youtube that I am crazy to see! Hugs

raaakel, the thing is that Jeremias was very drunk and he spoke exactly what is written in the t-shirt... "Cão" really means dog, but he didn't mean to say that a dog made him drink, but the devil made him drink that much... I put the video so everyone can see... Even who doesn't speak portuguese can see how drunk the guy was...

=)

... And music is my aeroplane.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:26 PM
Hi Lilizinha.. Now yes I understood it because of the dog.. :D, excuses me, I spoke without knowing. But here in Brazil the spree rolls loosens :P.. Din. I will see the video there!!

Only a question, below her change is "Location: Rio de Janeiro - Brazil", do you live here in Brazil?

Hugs
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:57 PM
Our Lillizinha, you perfected in Jeremias, because the true is ugly of more! : DDD
Field Researcher
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:17 PM
Very nice. That is great.

More Power !!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:39 PM
he's lovely :D. gorgeous, but not "helooooo i'm a male model and i'm so vain" kind of gorgeous lol

"By perseverance, the snail reached The Ark"- Charles Haddon Spurgeon
~*~MORE SIMS ON THE WAY SOON. WATCH THIS SPACE~*~
Page 1 of 2