Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1984 Pontiac Trans Am

by AceHole Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 1:01 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2007 at 2:45 AM by AceHole : I forgot to mention the peeps that helped

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:35 PM
WOW!!!! So amazing Ace! Unbelivable work! It looks stunning, I love the lights! So cool! Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
WOW!!!! So amazing Ace! Unbelivable work! It looks stunning, I love the lights! So cool! Thanks

Thank You, Fresh-Prince, a complement like that comming from the GOD of car creation, really makes me feel good!!!

Life is SIMple
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 1:52 PM
Lovely<3.

I've actually have been searching for a trans am.
It's my favourite car.

Thank you.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM
Wow!, looks great - the pop-up lights are a very nice touch!...

Thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share with us!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 2:28 PM
hehe, a good car for my playboys It looks very detailed and well done, that light thing is amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:15 PM
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Ace!

Take me To Your Leader!
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:59 PM
Very nice work! Thanks so much for creating and sharing it with us.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:13 PM
Oh my goodness ! What a gorgeous upload ! I really love the colour and as Fresh Prince said, the lights are wonderful !

Thanks for sharing, and I hove you will resolve the fog problem. :D

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fafy
Oh my goodness ! What a gorgeous upload ! I really love the colour and as Fresh Prince said, the lights are wonderful !

Thanks for sharing, and I hove you will resolve the fog problem. :D

About the fog problem , if you or anyone has any info on how to set the fog to the new windows, I would greatly appriciate the heads-up, I figured that if ANYONE knew it would be Fresh-Prince, but I also see he has the same problem...... ah but such is life LOL

Thanks
AceHole

Life is SIMple
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 4:55 PM
thats GREAT !!!!

this is probly the hardest rejest any 1 has made would it be posible for u to try and make an covertable car and you can put the roof down or up with the sim so if its raining click teh option to put the roof up if you could do that that would be anmasing ps. im asking you because you can do those cool headlights so u might beable to do this
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:15 PM
Haha, lovely car, thanks !
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 6:23 PM
COOL BEANS! Excellent work, Ace. Can't wait to check out KITT. :D

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:57 PM
*perk* KITT? And the Rook? (Yes, I'm that big of a geek, I know what the trailer is called.) I can't wait! *sits at the keyboard, hitting "refresh"*
Instructor
#15 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 7:57 PM
Very Cool! Love the lights

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Instructor
#16 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 8:05 PM
wicked awesome job dude!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 9:27 PM
The polar opposite of this amazing car is...the VW Bus. I learned to drive in a red one ('75?) with white trim and black interior.

I don't suppose you'd make one of those for me? And for anyone else with fond memories of that fun van?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 9:54 PM
The coolest Trans Am next to the Bandit version! And we get KITT to boot soon. Woohoo! Thanks Ace!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:37 PM
Looks great, nice work on the car.

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:46 PM
GREAT Job Ace!!

Excellent work! The lights is yet another breakthorugh on the Game! You should be proud!

Talk soon.

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 1:09 AM
Oh now I miss my old Trans Am, it was white with the bird painted on the hood of the car all out of gold detail.
Thank You, just love those lights.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by +Lucky+
GREAT Job Ace!!

Excellent work! The lights is yet another breakthorugh on the Game! You should be proud!

Talk soon.

+Lucky+

WOW?!? (another breakthrough???) LOL it was a PITA to get working, well semi-working, but it was fun learning how to do it.

I would never have guessed it was a breakthrough

Thank you

AceHole

Life is SIMple
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gizmo7680
Oh now I miss my old Trans Am, it was white with the bird painted on the hood of the car all out of gold detail.
Thank You, just love those lights.

PLS correct me if I am wrong, but I think the FULL HOOD BIRD came back in 86...... What year was yours????

thanks
AceHole

Life is SIMple
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyElvan
*perk* KITT? And the Rook? (Yes, I'm that big of a geek, I know what the trailer is called.) I can't wait! *sits at the keyboard, hitting "refresh"*

LOL you might be hitting refresh for a while KITT is just now ready to go into MILKSHAPE, and I haven't even started on "ROOK" yet, BUT I promise .....It/they will be on as soon as I get em done, HECK, I have to hurry, cuz the GF is gunna KMA if don't. LOL

THANKS
AceHole

Life is SIMple
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 5:51 AM
Wow, love the headlights! But hey, if you're gonna do KITT, how about KARR as well? Sorry, had to ask.

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Page 1 of 2