Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desperate Housewives: Van de Kamp Residence

by StephSim Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 8:24 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:52 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:08 PM
What a wonderful project, I don't know what Desperate Housewives ist, maybe something in TV, but it's amazing...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:00 AM
Perfectly done!

:)
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 7:36 AM
/cry
i'm the biqqest DH fan ever, but i don't have alL the expansion packs
/cry

EDIT: holy shit, i was abLe to instalL it :o omq.let's see if it works in the qame

but a really, really wonderful job! i love it! :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 10:25 AM
Micoeib,
Thanks for the compliment. Yes, Desperate Housewives is a popular (and hilarious) American Television show. An outward appearance of perfect people with perfect lives living in the perfect neighborhood. Yet all is not as it seems! Still, I like the idea of the perfect Sim neighborhood with great houses and awesome landscaping!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Netza,
Thank you. This is the house that made me decide to create the collection. The colors intrigued me and I wanted to have all the houses after watching the show for the first time late in 2006. I hope you enjoy the download!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simslicious,
I'm glad you like the lot and I hope it works in your game. Seeing that I did not decorate the lot much, you should be able to load it without a problem.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 3:51 PM
*_______*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:42 PM
Enjoy the download!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~