Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Belvedere

by alexiasi Posted 10th Sep 2007 at 12:03 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2007 at 7:35 PM by alexiasi

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 4:26 AM
Amazing home alexiasi, thank you for your hard work!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Alchemist
#3 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:47 AM
What a Beauty! So filled with romantic details, great for historical stories or movies!!
Thank you for sharing this Wonder with us!!
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 1:02 PM
Spectacular manor, very well done! Building it, most of all the external structures and the garden must had been a pain for you, but what a result! Thank you for sharing.

General, at the first looking I was sure this lot were by you (hope that Alexiasi doesn't mind if I say that).
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 11:38 PM
Top Shelf Creation.....well done!
Very Impressed....TY

Lee
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 2:56 PM
I really adore this house...excellent job and thanks for sharing this beautiful GEM!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 2:48 PM
Thank you everybody for the kind words!
lamammaforever i hope you didnt try to say that all my houses look the same...LOL
Alchemist
#8 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexiasi
Thank you everybody for the kind words!
lamammaforever i hope you didnt try to say that all my houses look the same...LOL

Oh no! absolutely not! It was a compliment, at least in my intention, since this one just have is in General Oohoh style (and I'm a fan of that guy).
Sorry that you had a so wrong impression, my english can be a pain (or very hilarius). Ciao.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 4:03 AM
wow... it really looks nice,

but um... maybe it's onlly me- it keeps loading... and loading.. more then 5 mins and well i lost patience and end up closing the game. >> This is a big mansion, how long is it supose to take to load? :O
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 12:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pannero
wow... it really looks nice,

but um... maybe it's onlly me- it keeps loading... and loading.. more then 5 mins and well i lost patience and end up closing the game. >> This is a big mansion, how long is it supose to take to load? :O

5 MINUTES???
wow you are quite impatient.
i would be happy if a house loads in 5 minutes, you will have to keep on waiting, waiting and waiting for this house to load.....