Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garrison Beach 01

by Zhaana Posted 11th Sep 2007 at 9:09 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 1:48 PM by Zhaana

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:07 PM
That looks like just the perfect place I could send my sims! What a nice house! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:13 AM
Very pretty, I didn't download but I will once I get my downloads folders back together. I just recently deleted well over 1,400 walls and floors and I know that the majority of that came from lot dl's lol. Anyway this is very well done and I will be back to get it.Thanks for sharing. ETA: Oh wait I just saw that there's unfurnished version soa I guess I'll grab now :D
Inventor
#4 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:54 AM
Oh, how lovely!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 11:31 AM
Lovely! Does this mean you are back working on more Garrison lots?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 2:36 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone ! I'm glad you like it The next lot is in construction. Thanks to you Reyn for your beautifl lattices !

Soneen : Well I'm just in vacacion in Quebec atm and I felt like starting this Garrison neighborhood with Bon voyage EP. When I'll be back from vacacion I'll continue the garrison crossing lots too, about 5 lots and some community lots are waiting to be uploaded in my hard drive in Paris
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 8:52 AM
Lovely it's so nice to see my recolour used on such a nice house. I can not wait to see it in game
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 6:50 PM
I d/l the furnished version, but according to my d/l folder, none of the custom content came with it?
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 1:24 PM
Gorgeous house! And thanks for the unfurnished version, my poor computer couldn't bear so many CC n_n
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 12:05 AM Last edited by Zhaana : 16th Sep 2007 at 12:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cwieberdink
I d/l the furnished version, but according to my d/l folder, none of the custom content came with it?

Mmm quite strange .. though i used Clean Installer and the furnished one has CC normally.

maybe go see this problem in the help section of the site, i can't be of any help for that, sorry !

Also if ou don't have bon voyage EP it won't work, it's beach lot.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zhaana
Mmm quite strange .. though i used Clean Installer and the furnished one has CC normally.

maybe go see this problem in the help section of the site, i can't be of any help for that, sorry !

Also if ou don't have bon voyage EP it won't work, it's beach lot.

I have BV EP and I used Clean Installer. the only thing that installed was the "Lot Segment for Upload"

ETA: never mind, I just d/l it again and it worked. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:46 AM
Ahah great !! ^^ Have fun !
Forum Resident
#13 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:33 AM
I usually don't post feedback on a download unless something is wrong with it or I really love it and I have to say...I REALLY love this lot! Not only is it gorgeous on the outside but perfect for vacation. I was a little skeptical that you had the bedrooms on the bottom floor and kitchen, living room on the top but it works perfectly. The house lets so much light in and is great for a vacation home.

I also have another one of your Garrison-themed lots in my game and love that as well, I had my favorite newlywed couple play with aging off for days just to save up enough money to buy it. Keep up the great work!

Okay, gushing over. Ahem....
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Jun 2008 at 9:58 AM
Hey just thought I mention I created a matching floor for the lattice. Zhaana thant you for this wonderful house