Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheapo Motel

by lewisb40 Posted 12th Sep 2007 at 2:47 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 9:46 PM by mike19

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:21 PM
Wow! That´s cheap! Great for the poorer sims who never heard of motherlode...
I like the small lots a lot! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 10:07 PM
Love it! Cheap and Cheerful especially for the fortune sims I want to torture, lol!
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 1:15 PM
It's shady! Then it's perfect. Maxis did a ridiculously stupid thing making only nice fancy-schmancy hotels that cost a mint! Even the cheap ones!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 10:55 AM
That would be the sort of place I'd have to go to.... I'm lacking enough RL bucks for fancy places!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 11:35 AM
I like your style lewis! and it's wonderful to have a variety of vacation places.
Great job Thankies

Retired from Simming
Instructor
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 6:30 AM
This is so cool! My simmies will love to stay here Thank you!