Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Wilhelmina Grand Residence

by pieridae Posted 14th Sep 2007 at 1:24 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2007 at 2:26 AM by pieridae

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 6:09 AM
Wow I love it! And it's actually one that's compatible with the games i have .
Keep up the great work!

PixieDust_Fairy

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:56 AM
Wonderful house, thanks for sharing it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:05 AM
This Is Amazing!! Thank You So Much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 2:26 PM
I really like this house and I hope you create more. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 2:42 PM
all i can say is.Wow.This is amazing!its beautiful! and it only needs nightlife so its ok with the all the games i have!
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 9:28 PM
You've done an amazing job with the outside. Very nice. It is only a little disappointing that the interior isn't finished, especially the second floor. People who aren't good at building houses won't know how (or want to) finish it up.

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 12:16 AM
I would have to agree with Redhead Creations. Please know, though, that I've received this same criticism on my uploads, as well. Nonetheless, your outside screenshots were very well done, and it made me check out your first upload(Congratulations!) Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 5:39 PM
Thank you all for the comments! I welcome all kinds of feedback so don't worry about sending critiques my way as well, Redhead and cmkb. I honestly never really thought about people not knowing how to do up the second floor. All I know is when I download I always end up re-doing the second floor to suit my simmies. But, of course I love to build houses. I was thinking about doing a second, furnished version anyway, so I think on that one I will "finish" the second floor.

Thanks! pieridae
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 6:41 PM
Very beautiful!!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 4:24 PM
Ooooo the Wilhelmina... sounds sorta from the anime Shakugan no Shana.

It's uber pretty! I like it.

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:51 AM
Top notch work, Pieridae! This home looks exquisite, and without all the nonsense CC thrown in. Just goes to prove you can make a beautiful home without getting carried away and making people download tons of extra things (most of which always seem to be on closed or pay sites anyway *sigh*). You relied solely on the game's content and did a marvelous job with it. Thank you for sharing this with us, and especially for keeping those of us in mind who don't yet have all umpteen-million expansions.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixieDust_fairy
Wow I love it! And it's actually one that's compatible with the games i have .
Keep up the great work!

PixieDust_Fairy

I downloaded this house for my game and it's the most beutiful home I have
thank you so much for sharing it I love it!!!

please do more :lovestruc
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 5:14 AM
Oh, thank you all so much!!! I love the comments! I have loved building for the sims since the Sims 1! I have two projects going on right now ~ furnishing the Wilhelmina and a new residence which will be a gorgeous two story bungalow/ retreat.

Thanks again for all the lovely comments!
pieridae
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
You've done an amazing job with the outside. Very nice. It is only a little disappointing that the interior isn't finished, especially the second floor. People who aren't good at building houses won't know how (or want to) finish it up.

ya and im one of those ppl...im totally retarded when it comes to decorating or building a house....
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 6:43 AM
Hi... I just wanted to thank you for the lovely house... and say that I posted a comment before but it seems that it was either deleted or didn't make it... well... anyways... lovely house and thanks. :D

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 11:13 AM
lol wilhemina.. kwl like on ugly betty

X.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.X
Why Put A New Address On The Same Old Lonliness?
X.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.XX.x.X
Field Researcher
#18 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 8:13 PM
lol... but I'm not like that "person"... I'm young and Wilhelmina is my actual name (translated from spanish to english) :D

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Forum Resident
#19 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 1:16 AM
As you know I think it's a great house. Thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:08 PM
hey you named this after that modeling agency,how clever!