Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chalet Le Campagnard

by ililas Posted 14th Sep 2007 at 1:34 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2007 at 3:46 PM by ililas

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#2 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 8:23 PM
:)
Thanks so much for sharing this, it's beautiful >^.^< *~* And also, for your game running slow, you may want to check this out It is a known bug that has been found recently. It helped me a lot and I hope it helps you too *~*

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Alchemist
#3 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 10:11 AM
A marvellous house! Hotels are ok, but a home is a home! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ms.McThistlepants
Thanks so much for sharing this, it's beautiful >^.^< *~* And also, for your game running slow, you may want to check this out It is a known bug that has been found recently. It helped me a lot and I hope it helps you too *~*

Thank you very much dear, I don't know if it will help but I try it.

More stuff on our site Sea Sims and Sun
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#5 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 5:21 AM
I went to play this spectacular house and ran into a problem The basement is not accessible, thought you might like to know this. Other than that little fluke, the house is a gem :lovestruc (Sorry this feedback is so delayed...life is cRaZy!)

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-