Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Lolita Dresses

by reisuru Posted 16th Sep 2007 at 10:59 PM - Updated 4th Jul 2008 at 6:57 PM by reisuru

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 10:30 AM
These are really cute, thank you.

JW
Alchemist
#3 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:13 AM
Yay, I love this for teens! They're always so neglected and realistically, it's usually *teens* who wear this stuff anyway Thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:55 AM
they are wonderful,love them all!thanx
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 4:30 PM
See now THESE are lolita dresses! They aren't just some big triangle dress in pink and yellow. These have details and accessories, these are lolita!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 4:41 PM
Hey, I have a request. Can you make a skirt and pants together? I can understand if you don't want to...

Weeee! I can't work my q-express installer does anyone know how to work it?
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 5:01 PM
please~~ make for teen male !!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 5:42 PM
I don't care if you don't make them for teen guys...I'm just happy to have them for my teen girls. Thanks so much for this, and I do hope you plain on more Lolita/Fruits/EGA type meshes because you make them more accurate than anyone else.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:07 PM
really nice job!!!
Gothic ones are the best!
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:50 PM
I offically worship you now. I saw this for the adult females when it came out and spazzed. This is so amazing! -automatic fave-
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:32 PM
THANK YOU!!! This is amazing. <333
Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:38 PM
Kawaii! Arigato
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:34 PM
Oh, yay! Thank you SO much!! <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lbloir1
Hey, I have a request. Can you make a skirt and pants together? I can understand if you don't want to...

YOU'VE READ MY MIND! X3
I've already started making a set like that. >>;
Now you've ruined the surprise! XD
Well, we'll see, I could mess it up, or it may not look good x___x;

レイチュ~♥

♪「あなたには不幸だったのですか?貴男には迷惑だったのですか? 」♪

ガゼット「十七歳」
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:42 PM
Ah OMG thank you so much. You are amazing. This is so lovely!

It's okay if you can't make them for teen guys, I completely understand. I'm already overjoyed that these are now available for my teen females! Thank you! Hopefully our requests weren't too much of a bother, eeek.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosha267
See now THESE are lolita dresses! They aren't just some big triangle dress in pink and yellow. These have details and accessories, these are lolita!

Wow...I do not know if this person really knows about Japanese lolita fashion but, most respectable lolita would not be caught dead wearing these...they are a cute design just not real lolita...Rainbow bright, corsets and thier bloomers showing..OOHHH MY!

konnichiwa, come on by my堀口まり - DUNE SEA VENDOR.
Also come on & get a 堀口まり - Gotta get a GETAGIRL Sim...for more Sims2 cc by ME.
NOW I am Prisnexus6 resident creator @ LOST UTOPIA.
* Though you better watch it! I have the death sentance on 12 systems*
Field Researcher
#17 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 1:10 AM
you're on a roll!!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:22 PM
Really? I'm sorry! I just saw this picture of a skirt and pants together and wanted some! Ayway. My Q-express installer won't work! It's says something about a run time error. Do you know what to do?

Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 9:01 PM
Awww, I have a teen boy sim who'd flip for these. Eh, he'll grow up soon enough to wear the adult version anyways =D
Love these <3
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosha267

A lolita would never wear these. They're cute and the mesh is nice... But everything else is off. ^^;;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lbloir1
Really? I'm sorry! I just saw this picture of a skirt and pants together and wanted some! Ayway. My Q-express installer won't work! It's says something about a run time error. Do you know what to do?

Heh, that's okay, I just find it amusing that you asked that as I began to make some. XDD
Well, we might both have different ideas in our heads >>;
However, I cannot help you with your Q-express installer because I never use mine x___x; Sorry!

レイチュ~♥

ガゼット「十七歳」
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bubblesgogo
A lolita would never wear these. They're cute and the mesh is nice... But everything else is off. ^^;;

Ah, sorry. >___<;
I realize that it is not 100% lolita wear, but they are more so inspired by lolita fashions.
(Well, some of them I just had fun on, like the last two XDD)
Sorry that they are not the greatest lolita meshes, but thank you for your input ♥

レイチュ~♥

ガゼット「十七歳」
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by reisuru
Heh, that's okay, I just find it amusing that you asked that as I began to make some. XDD
Well, we might both have different ideas in our heads >>;
However, I cannot help you with your Q-express installer because I never use mine x___x; Sorry!

It's fine. There are other people I can ask for help. No Hard Feelings.

Field Researcher
#24 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 4:18 PM
I adore lolita style.Thanks!

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 6:10 AM
These are cute, kind of more westernised but I really like them ^_^ There is clearly not enough stuff like this for download!
Page 1 of 3