Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WICKED: Elphaba Thropp

by sunken-woglinde Posted 18th Sep 2007 at 1:13 AM - Updated 18th Sep 2007 at 8:06 PM by sunken-woglinde : Adding Pictures =)

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 6:20 AM
Great Job! I also LOVED the musical.
Oh Elphaba she was so misunderstood.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:00 AM
Awesome play, lovely sim. But when I saw the thumbnail I was sure you had based her on Kerri Ellis who is performing Elphie in London right now. Cool.

Breathe deep, who knows how long this will last.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 2:08 PM
Have not seen the musical, but have read the book and it's sequel and you have truly done Elphie justice! She is beautiful and alas so misunderstood!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:00 PM
thank you so much for elphaba
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:27 PM
I LOVE this. I rarely download complete sims...but this one I just had to. I love the Musical, and the book series. You made my day. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:41 AM
I saw the musical in Chicago over the summer and adored it...this is a great Elphaba likeness <3 Though I think I may disagree that it's the best musical ever, me being such an obsessive Phantom fan, hehe...but I LOVED it! Thanks for this
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 2:47 AM
Thank you so much, everyone! I'm glad you like it!
Spiffey, I know what you mean; Phantom is a wonderful musical, one of my favorites, but I get depressed every time I think about it because of the way it ends; which is why I prefer Wicked. =)

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 6:39 AM
i don't think she looks like Idina, but she might be based off of someone else, i don't know...she's cute though! and Wicked is the awesome. <3

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 11:18 AM
Oh my goodness, she is amazing. I am also one of the BIGGEST Wicked fans you will ever meet!!! Thanks soooooo much for this, Elphaba is amazing and now she can take centre stage in my game!
Please please you have to make more Wicked characters and stuff :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:20 PM
I_am_ME: Thanks! Like I said, she is LOOSELY based off of Idina. LOL. It's mostly just my own rendition of Elphie. =)

SimsWannabee: Thank you very much! I'm happy that you love her so much! =D
I don't take requests, so I can't guarantee anything, but if I get the time I miiiight try to make Glinda and Fiero. Maybe Dr. Dillamond as well. But that's only if I can find the right clothes and stuff to make it work. =)

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 10:54 PM
<3333

Thank you so much for this. I've tried making my own Elphie a bunch of times, and each time I messed up horribly. This is awesome.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 12:21 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:54 AM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post : )
Hooray for Elphaba! I am quite obsessed with the musical and the book. I love seeing Wicked Sims! I also love Idina. When I had first seen this particular Sim, I had thought that it was based off of the current UK Elphie, Kerry Ellis. It actually looks quite a bit like her!

Great job on this Sim. I'd love to see Galinda/Glinda and Fiyero too!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:50 PM
Thanks guys!
I'm thrilled with the positive reaction to this sim. She was a lot of fun to make and I'm glad y'all like her.
That's neat that she looks like Kerry Ellis; I'll have to look up some pictures! Like I said, I was only loosely basing the sim off of Idina and 89% making a face sculpt of my own, so that's really neat that by coincidence the sim looks like Kerry. =)

Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 11:17 PM
OMG Wicked is the most amazing mucial EVER! Thank you so much for making this for all of the Elphaba fans out there!

~ No Day But Today ~ RENT
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:25 AM
Wicked awsome! she looks great, similar to what i imagined when i read the book. in my opinion wicked is the best musical of all time, if you can't tell by me username lol. anyway, thanx lots <3 <3 <3

ps. love the new avi, that video was great, how long ago did you change it?

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 1:44 AM
Thank you! =D

Wicked_Sims, Thanks, I'm thrilled to hear you watched Blue LOL!! I changed my avatar maaaybe a month or two ago; I don't really keep track. But, that's awesome that my sim looks like how you pictured her in the book! I agree, Wicked is definately the best musical of all time. :D

Field Researcher
#18 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 10:07 PM Last edited by eeyore226 : 27th Oct 2007 at 10:40 PM.
That is an amazing elphaba!

Holy crap! i saw the musical than bought the book. i was deeply dissapointed that the book was basically nothing the same as the play, but the book was still amazing on its own side.

im simply obessed with the whole elphaba charater...shes just so completly misunderstood.

i personally think that julia murney was the best elphaba. i mean indina was very good, but julia not only looked more like a witch, but i think read the book, and thus made her a much much more convinicing elphaba.
she always looks so crazy and deranged throughout the whole play. <3

Instructor
#19 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:46 PM
I haven't seen the musical yet (I'm going in May or else I'll hold my breat till I turn blue), but I'm reading the book right now! And your sim is quite like how I'd imagined her. Great job on her!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 1:00 AM
Ur right 'bout the book

HEY PPL!!!!!!!!!! I CHANGED MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!! if you need to pm me plz do so at this link:
http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=2190788
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 6:57 AM
you did a beautiful job on Elphaba (my new favorite person, ever, after seeing Wicked on Broadway), and she while she doesn't look like a specific Elphaba (btw, to those who may have not realized, a good amount of people have played Elphaba, Idina Menzel was just the first), she looks like a nice compilation.

great job!

[CENTER]maybe this year
maybe next year
maybe never?
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 8:59 PM
Haha, totally LOVE this! Thanks so much! Wicked is the best =D
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 3:58 AM
I love the skintone! You should totally make it as a default replacement for the evil witch skin in AL!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 6:00 PM
OMG i love wicked too! i've even read all the books that go with it! are you going to make more wicked characters?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 6:53 AM
beautiful! thanks
Page 1 of 2