Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winter Blossoms Scroll Recolors

by kim-simpearls Posted 19th Sep 2007 at 10:09 PM - Updated 20th Jan 2013 at 6:55 PM by Kims*Designs

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 3:02 PM
These are so pretty! Thank you for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 3:15 PM
really beautiful recolours!!!! thank you!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 3:34 PM
These are really nice and will go great in the Far Eastern vacation area!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 5:31 PM
They look great! Thanks a lot!

Ever wanted a pay item you could not afford?
Get it for free here!
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:04 PM
Beautiful ! Thank you Cameronsnan !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 10:08 PM
These didn't show up in my game. Do you need any EP or mesh?? Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 10:32 PM
Hi edejan
These are base game maxis recolors, so no EPs or mesh needed. Look for the winter blossom picture in decorations/wall hangings and the recolors are there

You also need the Color Enabler Package, (if you don't already have it) the link is at the bottom of my initial post
Alchemist
#9 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 7:24 AM
Lovely!Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 1:33 AM
I've always wished Maxis had made a set of these instead of the one design. Thanks!

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 12:55 PM
Wonderful ! still a pleasure to recolour Maxis as I started to do myself recently.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 8:53 PM
Cool--was just saying the other day I wish I could find something like these. Appreciate you doing these recolors. Thanks bunches :-)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kims*Designs
Hi edejan
These are base game maxis recolors, so no EPs or mesh needed. Look for the winter blossom picture in decorations/wall hangings and the recolors are there

You also need the Color Enabler Package, (if you don't already have it) the link is at the bottom of my initial post

Durn--didn't see this post before looking all over for the recolors-slaps forehead. With my vision restrictions I'll have to think about downloading CEP (also have a bit of an older computer here-lol). I still thing the recolors are great :