Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Banana Escape' Fully Furnished Starter -Nana Series-

by Phaenoh Posted 21st Sep 2007 at 8:02 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2009 at 1:13 AM by Phaenoh

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 2:16 PM
This is wonderful, Phaenoh! Yesterday, actually, I had a family I wanted to buy a vacation home for. After you showed me the pictures you had for this house a few days ago, I was all excited to use it...until I realized I hadn't downloaded it yet. Now I can. Thanks!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 5:05 PM
Its your fault I made a whole set. You encouraged me too much with this one. ;-)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 7:27 AM
Thank-you for some loverley Starter Homes - you can never have too many!

Just wondering - do the houses actually require Bon Voyage? As in, is it checked as 'Required' just because you have it installed? Or is BV content actually used? I don't know if the Bon Voyage business is the same as that with NightLife, where if the Creator had it you HAD to have it to use the content, whether it used NL objects or not.

Quick reply would be appreciated! Because I really want to DL these as soon as I can, they're gorgeous!

I have the right to act my shoe size.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 6:13 PM
Well, all the Nana Trees themselves (the set's namesake, oh noes!) are from BV, but I don't think I used anything else from BV. If you download it and it loads and just the trees are flashing blue, then you should be able to delete them (I think) and go on your merry way, with and extra $200 per tree in your pocket. Let me know if that is the case, I've been wondering that too.
#6 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 12:04 AM
Yummy! Bannanas! Great lot!
Scholar
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 1:05 PM
Phaenoh, I think you're right about the trees. I downloaded a lot while forgetting to download the columns for that lot, and I could simply delete the blue flashing columns and get my money back. You just don't get quite the full amount because items from the Build thing (as opposed to Buy) lose a little value simply from being placed.

Thank you for your interesting-looking house.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 7:01 PM
Thank you for sharing this amazing set Phaenoh!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:08 AM
Yes, just install it with CleanInstaller. Don't be surprised if you end up missing some objects though.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 7:54 PM
Would it any of your nana series houses work if you only have nightlife and seasons installed? (This is a Different computer)
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 6:33 PM
You could download my basegame versions, but as mentioned, they are unfurnished.
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 6:41 PM
I just finished downloading everything that has to do with S.S. point-the neighborhood, the lots, everything. I'm going to install it and add it to all my neighborhoods as a sub-neighborhood.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 4:52 PM
Phaenoh, I absolutely love your houses!
I just downloaded the Katrina cottages and I'll download ALLLLLLL houses of your Nana Series as well!

Thank you <3
Site Helper
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 11:19 PM
I don't know how I managed to miss this set of cute base game starter homes, but I've downloaded them all. Thanks!