Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Papaya Dreams' Fully Furnished Starter -Nana Series-

by Phaenoh Posted 21st Sep 2007 at 8:54 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2009 at 1:22 AM by Phaenoh

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 9:02 AM
The starter for the growing family, thanks!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 5:12 PM
Exactly the idea, glad you appreciate it!
#4 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 12:03 AM
Yes, a very very nice starter! Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 12:55 AM
I downloaded your 'Sand Simolean Point' Neighborhood now I'm downloading one of your houses for it. Thanks! Btw, I'm very pleased with Sand Simolean Point. :-).
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 3:48 AM
I'm in the process of downloading all of these houses and will then download the neighborhood you created for them. I can't thank you enough for these! I too agree that starters that don't have everything you need to start are frustrating. Thank you again a million times!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 6:57 PM
Thanks for the awesome set.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 7:32 AM
Wonderful house, and not the normal boring shape for most starters either. I love it. Thanks a bunch!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 6:10 AM
Read my answer on one of my other houses.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 10:59 PM
Basic and to the point, yet quite charming! Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 9:28 PM
I really like the consistent color scheme and how you included extra skilling items for adults and a toddler!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 10:30 PM
This series of houses is one of my favorites ever. I always come back to download after silly things like my husband giving my old computer to my daughter and her deleting all sims related files before I could check the backup file he made, but didn't actually have anything useful in it. Thank you for your creations over the years.